OKW Building Recommendation

madelyn

DIS Veteran
Will be staying at a 1-bedroom with my family and my sister so we were hoping for a unit with double access to the bathroom. I was going to request buildings 23-26 for the location, but then I read that these are older buildings and only have single access to the bathroom. So...what would be a good building to request with the double bathroom access? Building 62? Our sons are 4 and 1 so we were hoping to have something close to a bus stop and to a pool.

You could make the requests that are in your post:

Seperate entrance to bath
Close to pool
Close to bus stop

If there is something else you desire, such as a certain pool or area you could add that as well.

This would give you lots of options that would meet your needs. If you limit the request to one building and there is nothing available, they don't know why you thought that particular buidling would be a good choice.

Buildings 30 and higher all have dual access to the bathroom. You might want to simply request a roomwith 2 doors to the bathroom, near a bus stop and near a pool . Requesting specific buildings often leads to disappointment if they are not available.

There are nice pools at South Point and Old Turtle Pond- so buildings in those areas would also meet your needs (and are close to the bus stop also).

Buildings 62-64 are heavily requested and if you request 62- without identifying your first concern (dual access) they might place you in 16- right next to 62, but with only single access.

It's usually best to list your requests in order of preference.

Good Luck!

We requested and stayed in building 62 in January, (in a two bedroom) but the proximity to the Hospitality House was great with our two little kids and we could see the Illuminations fireworks from our balcony. We were really pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter