OK this is what happened to me last weekend.

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
After trying to get a cruise three days last week I was able to get a MK cruise for each day (only took one, just incase I didn't score a Illuminations cruise)
The third day I was told I was one caller too late. Oh so close but yet so far.
I was going camping that weekend and really didn't look forward to waking up at 6:50 on sunday but knew Sunday would be my best bet, being alot of people sleep in. I had my husband set his cell phone for 6:50 and at 6:57 started to dial. Well I got though I was so excited. When I asked for a specialty cruise she said. You got the last one, how many in your party. Yeah-Five>Then came the words, I can't hear you, Our connection was really bad. OMG Can you hear me now? I couldn't believe I was going to lose it this way. No,wait the wonderful CM said "I hear you now freeze don't move." So here I am in our pop up with my head all the way down to one side siting on the bed. I had to write the confirmation number with my left hand so I won't lose the connection. I'm sure I woke up a few people in the campground wondering who was screaming- " Can you hear me now?" But I have a cruise and I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I'm so excited.
I have room for another family. Really would like to spilt the cost in half so I'm looking for a family of five like us. Can someone find the Jan. page so I can post this. The search isn't working and I got to go to bed. Thanks, Gina

I can just picture you hanging off the bed with your phone! I'm so glad you got your reservation. Have a wonderful time.

Too funny! Thanks for sharing!!

I'm glad you got it!

FreshTressa- I see you are leaving in 2 days. WOW-Have a wonderful trip.

Congrats on getting your cruise. I can just picture how it would have looked on the phone in the campground! :teeth:

Hope you can find another nice family to join you, have a great trip! :wave2:

haha! the things that we do...it's hilarious I frantically made my PS's in between classes so i had a very small margin for communcations error. haha! congrats on getting the cruise!

foobs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter