ok- I'm back what have I missed?

BD,
You have got to be the funniest person on the boards. Do you get paid for your comedy or is it that we are so engrossed with the boards the rest of us don't get out that much?!? :cool: :bounce:

Hi jilljill!

Do you get paid for your comedy

In a way, yes - every time someone laughs.

Actually jilljill, I used to be a lot more - how shall I say - reticent. In April of 2001 my Dad passed away. Then we were all forced to endure the emotional aftermath of September 11th. My ex's father also died late that year - he passed disliking me (his loss perhaps, but it still hurts). With all the sorrow we face, and all the problems Mankind must deal with, I have found that a sense of humor can help relieve the stresses and tensions of daily life. If I come across silly or stupid at times (or even always - lol), I can ignore those who look upon "Buckaroo's Dad" with disdain as long there are those like yourself who find the time and reason to smile. You are, my dear jilljill, the blessing borne within this my "foolishness." And I thank you.

I promise to try and not become this serious often...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hi jilljill!

Buckeroo's Dad serious. OMG I REALLY did miss something :)

Ann,
Don't feel alone - I was here and I missed it too!!! BD being serious - now that is funny!

BD - with all the heartaches in the world, we need our laughter whereever we can get it!!!!!

jilljill - you should read his post about Cozumel if you really want a good laugh/read!!!!!!

Rae

BD,
It's nice to see the serious side sometimes, but let's not make a habit of it ;)
You are so much like a good friend of mine it is scary - too scary for me to think there is 2 of him in the world. But since you make me laugh so much, I think I will add you to my 'Disney man collection'.

Rae,
I will have to look for the Cozumel post.

I will miss you guys when I am on vacation starting Thurs. night. Going to Daytona - way too close to the port to not be getting on the ship :(

I think I will add you to my 'Disney man collection'.

Thank you, jilljill. I'll be the one with the gratifyingly-large... keyboard, but small connecting cable.

Any visuals for the above you are welcome to discuss - privately - with Rae... lol.

I'm still looking for that tall, muscular black man with dread locks called Keith Hamilton Cobb!!!!!!!

Rae

Rae,
We have been given free-range on discussions. I think if we are discussing BD then he should provide a big bowl of shrimp for us so we can have a really nice talk. :)

Jilljill - you are a girl after my own heart.

What'cha say, BD? Where's the shrimp?! And don't give me another visual! PLEASE!!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Jilljill - you are a girl after my own heart.

What'cha say, BD? Where's the shrimp?! And don't give me another visual! PLEASE!!!!!

Rae
The only visual we need right now is a big bowl of shrimp on a verandah :cool:

Did you say "on verandahman"?!!!!!!!!

Poor Andy!!! I pick on him too!!!

But you are right - that's the only real visual for now!

I can taste the tomato soup though! I had so much of it during our 4 night Wonder (DH and I had strep throat!)!!!
I love eating out on the verandah - it's so quiet and romantic!

Rae

Rae,
Maybe Andy and BD would want to split the cost of our cruise:Pinkbounc Gets us both on the ship eating shrimp and they get the satisfaction of seeing 2 VERY happy women!!! Come on fellas, what'cha say?!?
The tomato soup is very good, I had forgotten about that. I really love the mushroom risotto I had on the Magic.
I'm trying hard to talk DH into going on the 7 day Western on 8/30. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Did you say "on verandahman"?!!!!!!!!

Poor Andy!!! I pick on him too!!!

Rae - you call THAT picking on Andy???

I get Violated with Visuals, Strung Out with Shrimp Orders, Condensed into Collections and Kicked out of a fantasy by Keith...

poor poor Andy!

HA.

lol.

Rae - you call THAT picking on Andy???

I get Violated with Visuals, Strung Out with Shrimp Orders, Condensed into Collections and Kicked out of a fantasy by Keith...

poor poor Andy!

HA.

lol.
BD,
You poor thing. I would think that you would relish in all the 'special' attention you get and deserve. And the part of the 'condensed into collections' comment - you should take that as a very special compliment. I don't let just any man into my collection.
Andy had his fair share of picking on the other week. He actually thought he could beat me in a shrimp eating contest - HA!
I'm sure that you will have many, many more comments to come back at me with this message. I can take it.

Rae,
Men can be so sensitive at times - LOL! All we are trying to do is make them happy by them making us happy - we only want to go on a ship and eat shrimp.
They want all the attention on theirself and just don't want to share it with others. :)

Just remember this: IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

we only want to go on a ship and eat shrimp.

Jilljill - oh, is that all? Come to New York. Specifically here on Long Island. You can go on a BOAT and shuck CLAMS. It's a close second...

Oops, I forgot!

I'm trying hard to talk DH into going on the 7 day Western on 8/30.

Jilljill - why not see if you guys could make it on the August 16th Magic. We have a nice Dis group going!

Jilljill - oh, is that all? Come to New York. Specifically here on Long Island. You can go on a BOAT and shuck CLAMS. It's a close second...
I will go on the boat, but the clams better be steamed with lots of melted butter. I'm not that far away from you to take you up on the offer - if there is an offer!!! :eek:

Oops, I forgot!

Jilljill - why not see if you guys could make it on the August 16th Magic. We have a nice Dis group going!

I would love to go then, but we will be at the world from the 8th-15th. Dumb part-time job restrictions won't let me have 2 weeks off - please don't get me started on that one.
Besides if we go on the 30th, we have the distinction of saying that we drove down twice in 3 weeks for the 2nd year in a row.

Besides if we go on the 30th, we have the distinction of saying that we drove down twice in 3 weeks for the 2nd year in a row.

Somewhere in that statement is the reason men don't argue with women...

I'm not that far away from you to take you up on the offer - if there is an offer!!!

Absolutely! You can even bring DH. He can pilot (row) the boat...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter