Ok I am officially addicted!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
But geez it SUCKS they close it at 10pm PST. Whats up with that? Its my quiet alone time at night, and it closes down?
What is the reasoning for not just letting it go 24/7?
I have found 33 of the hidden mickeys (ran out of points to buy film) and was just getting really good at the fireworks game!

Hiya, its a lot of fun isn't it :)

Anyways, they only keep it open at times they can staff it with VMK cast members. This is to help protect the target audience of I believe 10-14yr olds.

It's probably for the best or we'd all be playing it at work LOL.

Cya,
Gaspodé

VMK name = TinkUK

Lollipop's Mom said:
But geez it SUCKS they close it at 10pm PST. Whats up with that? Its my quiet alone time at night, and it closes down?
What is the reasoning for not just letting it go 24/7?
I have found 33 of the hidden mickeys (ran out of points to buy film) and was just getting really good at the fireworks game!

On vmkfansite.net they said it is only open until that time period for two reasons. The first is yes, the game is for kids. No parent in their right mind wants their child on the computer at 3 in the morning. And second, the vmk staff takes care of a lot of maintence issues and tests during the after hours.

I for one am thankful that vmk DOES close down. I need to get my sleep!!!

I don't beleive it has as much to do with kids as it does staffing the staffing is done on the west coast so the hours make sense on the west coast. Where the kids do come in place in the timing is that they don't want to have it open unless there is staff there to protect the kids. Here in Michigan it closes at 1:00 AM and honestly I think that sucks because I have not been getting any sleep. It doesn't open until 10:00 AM and my kids sit at the computer and wait until it opens

oh miss belle! remember me from vmk? Well, in MI vmk closes at 1 a.m,and opens at 10 a.m i am asleep right wen vmk closes :rotfl: any way i wish the hours to change, but we have to deal with 9 hours of deprivation!poor us!! :rolleyes2

I for one know that if there was not a time limit I would be on till who knows what time. As it is I am wrestling my girls for my vmk time. They love to play also. Maybe I need another computer...yeah that's it. My DH will be so pleased...lol!

Poohspice said:
I for one know that if there was not a time limit I would be on till who knows what time. As it is I am wrestling my girls for my vmk time. They love to play also. Maybe I need another computer...yeah that's it. My DH will be so pleased...lol!

Well you know Christmas is right around the corner if you needed to buy another computer... :rotfl: . But I was very pleased to have met you last night. You are a wonderful person and I can't wait to hang out with you again! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter