OK...can I vent about Splitsville?!

We wanted to make dining reservations just to eat heee a couple months ago. We also were supposed to sign a contract to reserve a table for lunch. LOL! Yeah, that didn’t happen. We just ate somewhere else that didn’t require multiple steps just to book a reservation. I did notice you can now reserve a table through the Disney app at least!

Sounds like a winning business model....

Splitsville is way overpriced, if you have a car, go over to Gardenwalk....heck, even if you don't, the walk isn't that bad and Bowl over there for 1/2 the price and crowds.

As for reservations, you can reserve through the dine line and avoid all of the contract mess, but again it is way overpriced, even by Disney standards.

I have a group of 45 that wanted to do dinner together and thought we would look into it. MINIMUM for dinner and an hour bowling was going to be close to $6000. We are doing Tortilla Jo's instead, for only $1500.... They will want to head back into the park anyway.

The six of us hit Splitsville on one of our days off. We had some appetizers, played a few games and generally had a blast. Is it expensive? Sure. But we are on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter