Ohana value if not able to eat pork?

I think the point, though, is that "practice" can be wildly inconsistent and you cannot "enforce" it as a guest. Some CMs may not follow the unwritten policies.

All you have to do is call Disney and you'll get 6 answers from 6 phone CMs. This is a pretty good example of the inconsistency of CM training. It's not better on the front lines at park, restaurant and resort.
Like I said, it has happened to us several times at several WDW restaurants over the past few years. Same response every single time. No inconsistencies. Done arguing.

Like I said, it has happened to us several times at several WDW restaurants over the past few years. Same response every single time. No inconsistencies. Done arguing.
And I have personally seen people turned away with that so called 15 minute grace period. Disney will TRY to seat you if you are late, but they are not required to. They can and DO turn people away for being late. Even 10-15 minutes. So I would never, ever, ever be willing to tell people that they can be late. Just because you were seated does not mean they will be.

And I would NEVER trust what the phone CMs say. Not more then what people here say for sure. I have been around these boards too long and have seen WAY too many instances of them giving wrong answers to all sorts of questions.

We've been late for ADRs more often than we've been on time. We wound up waiting for our table, but we were not hit with the no show fees.

And back to the original point--the skewers of meat are currently chicken, steak and shrimp.

We've been going to Ohana since 1999 and the skewers of meat always included steak and shrimp. But pork was offered in the skewers as pork loin or smoked sausage way back. I also remember turkey instead of chicken.

They've done a few other menu changes over the years. The dumplings have been different. I seem to recall spring rolls instead of them too one visit. The sauces, salad and veggies have varied over the years. And I've had a scalloped potato type dish and also a fried rice instead of the noodles.

The dessert used to be fresh pineapple with caramel sauce. It was good, but the bread pudding blows it away. :)

Two things and I apologize because one is slightly off topic I thought it was 38 dollars a person

2 can you request double pork instead of shrimp

HEA is 18 minutes long. I would suggest watching it from Trader Sams outdoor patio or right next to it along the marina railing. That way, when the show is finished, you simply walk upstairs to the O'hana podium at check in. If it starts at 9 pm, you'll be at the podium by 9:20-9:25 pm which means you are in time for your ADR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter