Ohana menu change?!

Kebby

DIS Veteran
i just read they got rid of the noodles and changed the vegetables:( I might cry... I loved those noodles. Can anyone confirm?

i just read they got rid of the noodles and changed the vegetables:( I might cry... I loved those noodles. Can anyone confirm?

Where did you read this? I can't imagine that they would just get rid of the noodles and not replace them with another side dish. Noodles are much cheaper than meat - they want you to fill up on those noodles and not eat as much steak :-)

Last edited:
I will be so upset if they take the noodles off the Ohana menu...we were there 12/8 and the noodles were still on menu but I am seeing posts that say they have replaced the noodles with fried rice...the salad has already been changed and is not good!

I will be so upset if they take the noodles off the Ohana menu...we were there 12/8 and the noodles were still on menu but I am seeing posts that say they have replaced the noodles with fried rice...the salad has already been changed and is not good!
How did they change the salad? We used to mix the salad into the noodles so the noodles had more veggies.

Just changed yesterday, and they replaced with fried rice
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:furious:
The noodles were my favorite part of the meal. I have tried to recreate the recipe at home and have failed miserably.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter