'Ohana Last Night (6/9/06)

Four hours before the wedding and you're writing excellent restaurant reviews. Now that's what I call dedication to the DISboards! :thumbsup2

Congratulations to the lucky groom and best wishes to the beautiful bride! Congrats to you and your lovely wife, too. :)

It's nice to see a good review for a change. We are going here in Dec. Haven't been back since they changed the menu.

First, thank you for the review, it is nice to hear the large parties are accomodated.

Now pixiedust:! I'm glad that all went well, and that the happy couple are on their way to celebrate their Honeymoon. Best wishes to your family.

Congratulations and thanks for your review! Our family LOVES 'Ohana and we LIKE the menu changes. Our family of 5 ate 2 plates of those potatoes, they were great. :teeth:

We've eaten there several times in the past and tried the new menu in Feb. It was my b-day and I had my choice of places to eat and decided on Ohana. WOW!Was I happy I chose there. The new menu was delicious. I loved the old one to but the new one was not a disappointment.
Ohana is a must do for us and we are still talking about that dessert today!!! Can't wait to return!

Congratulations! Glad to hear it all went so well!!

We too enjoyed the new menu at O'Hana a month ago. The potatoes were scrumptious, and we looooved the wings! It's a definite must-do for us!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter