'Ohana at the Polynesian reopening on July 9th

Yay! I assumed this would open before the end of September, but nice to see it officially announced. Few more resort restaurants following suit soon hopefully.

So if we book Ohana's during our Magic Kingdom day. Does anyone know if the Monorail system to the Poly is available?
Not directly right now. You need to go to TTC or Grand Floridian and walk from there (TTC likely closer)

I hate my fried rice with peas and carrots. Did the old fried rice come plain or with vegetables mixed in? LOL

For 60.00 and adult we will eat the wings and pot stickers at Kona instead....does Tambu lounge still have the bread pudding?

You can't please everyone lol. I'm allergic to shrimp so it's a no go on that. I love fried rice. We haven't eaten at 'Ohana in several years because it was so hard to get and even with an ADR, we had to wait.

Woah.. it's $60 for adults now? Wasn't it $42 before closure?
That's not what that means. Disney has a history of not advertising actual prices for AYCE dining, especially for places where the cost varies seasonally. Instead they give these generic price ranges which are better suited for comparing restaurant affordability outside the bubble. The real price is somewhere in the middle of that range, and will almost certainly be revealed before they actually open.

No skewers--- this doesn't sound anything like Ohana to me.
I agree that this is not what we are use to. We loved the way it used to be. We go in September so we will be watching the reviews closely. Price and quality will determine if we go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter