• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Yay! You have caved to tbe pressure:) i just got settled into the Best Western @ST Augustine and saw your post.

Inlove your intros and am glad to hear that Cookie has had no relapse. I wonder about her.

How great for a two week vacation! :woohoo:Aweek to wear yourselves out and a week to recharge with your bestie!

I will try to keep up!:cutie:

Yay for your two weeks of vacation!:woohoo: It's great that you and Mark get to have a little alone time. I would love to go back in September since that's mine and DH's wedding anniversary, work just happens to conflict with that.

Is Todd going to be arranging your adrs?:rotfl2:

I won't worry about the guys scaring me, I can be pretty s:scared1:cary myself!

Howdy stranger. :teeth: It has been awhile since I've posted on the boards that I don't seem to know anybody anymore! Sheesh, I hope they don't bite! :eek:

I wish we would be there at the same time some day so we could meet! We are going this year during our usual time - just the kiddo and I as hubby could not get the week off even though he was told that he could. :sad2: Our dates are Aug 23 - Sept 1. (3 nights at AKV and the rest at our beloved CBR with our New Yawk besties! :banana:) Hoping I might get to see Janet, but unsure of her dates.

I am also doing another solo trip for a week at BWV in December. Was supposed to go in November, but those dates didn't work out. Anyhow, enough about my escapades on your report. Can't wait to follow along! :cool1:

better late than never. I'm here. I've not been DISing lately. Still too slow for me and i've been too busy with Jack's sports.

You caved?! Great, now I'm going to be one of the few non-PTR guys left. :rotfl2:

Sounds like a good plan so far. I do love September at WDW.

Thanks for the PM! Sorry I didn't get here sooner but my Dad's 87th birthday was last Thursday so I went down and spent the weekend with him since I haven't seen him in a while. Finally made it back over to the DIS.......

Thanks for the pm otherwise I would have missed the pre-trip report. I am with the others and think that you'll end up at CSR.

just bribe her with Starbucks :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

see, she's happy for the whole week!

Because I'm bigger than her.

sorry you won't get your girls trip to WDW....hmmm maybe a cruise in the works :rolleyes1

popcorn::

Nope, not a cruise.

Yay! You have caved to tbe pressure:) i just got settled into the Best Western @ST Augustine and saw your post.

Inlove your intros and am glad to hear that Cookie has had no relapse. I wonder about her.

How great for a two week vacation! :woohoo:Aweek to wear yourselves out and a week to recharge with your bestie!

I will try to keep up!:cutie:

I am so glad you arrived in Florida safely.

Cookie is doing great (although she sleeps a lot more than she used to).

Yep, two weeks. Although hanging with Nicki is not always a "recharge." ;)

Yay for your two weeks of vacation!:woohoo: It's great that you and Mark get to have a little alone time. I would love to go back in September since that's mine and DH's wedding anniversary, work just happens to conflict with that.

I won't worry about the guys scaring me, I can be pretty s:scared1:cary myself!

Our anniversary is actually in May but that time does not work because of baseball; I just love September at Disney.

Yes, I wonder if I should let Todd do our ADR's--both at Disney and Naples. :lmao:

Good...glad the guys won't scare you.

Howdy stranger. :teeth: It has been awhile since I've posted on the boards that I don't seem to know anybody anymore! Sheesh, I hope they don't bite! :eek:

I wish we would be there at the same time some day so we could meet! We are going this year during our usual time - just the kiddo and I as hubby could not get the week off even though he was told that he could. :sad2: Our dates are Aug 23 - Sept 1. (3 nights at AKV and the rest at our beloved CBR with our New Yawk besties! :banana:) Hoping I might get to see Janet, but unsure of her dates.

I am also doing another solo trip for a week at BWV in December. Was supposed to go in November, but those dates didn't work out. Anyhow, enough about my escapades on your report. Can't wait to follow along! :cool1:

Tracy, so happy to have you stop in. Yes, a lot of people are different on the DIS, but a lot are the same.

Sorry that I will miss you again too. You are going to LOVE AKV!!!!

better late than never. I'm here. I've not been DISing lately. Still too slow for me and i've been too busy with Jack's sports.

Hi, Dawn. No worries...you see my posts on FB too. But I'm glad you stopped in.

You caved?! Great, now I'm going to be one of the few non-PTR guys left. :rotfl2:

Sounds like a good plan so far. I do love September at WDW.

Yes, but the "guys" doing them, they don't update very often.

September is perfect at WDW.

Thanks for the PM! Sorry I didn't get here sooner but my Dad's 87th birthday was last Thursday so I went down and spent the weekend with him since I haven't seen him in a while. Finally made it back over to the DIS.......

Hope your Dad had a happy 87th! You are a nice son.

Thanks for the pm otherwise I would have missed the pre-trip report. I am with the others and think that you'll end up at CSR.

Hi, Lisa. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I knew you would be all busy when you got back and thus the PM from me. :goodvibes

Keep your eyes out for a BIG surprise if I can work it out...it involves YET another trip to Disney. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Mary won't be able to do a girls' trip in January due to a cruise they are going on in February, so I am working on plans for a SUPER SURPRISE trip for Mark's 60th.

I will announce here once the plans are set.

I think I have an idea as to what it may be....hmmmmm....

just bribe her with Starbucks :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

see, she's happy for the whole week!

Over the moon happy! And I just love our "who is paying for this round" at Starbucks! Last time she bounced my tush way out of the way, send me flying lol!

One week is just not enough...wish I could see her so much more!

We should let the boy do our May plans huh Kath...I can see it now. Egg roll, cheese danish, egg roll, PIZZA, egg roll!!

Yep, two weeks. Although hanging with Nicki is not always a "recharge." ;)

Yes, I wonder if I should let Todd do our ADR's--both at Disney and Naples. :lmao:

Um who wears who out Miss Thing? LOL! Todd is hereby nominated for ADR's...let the little brat see how tough it is to plan for more than himself :laughing:

Hey, look at me - I'm reading your PTR! I'm going to try to keep up, too.

Of course, if you tell me you're not staying at CSR, I'm probably going to jump ship. But for now, I'm in!

Joining in late again! I'm subbing and will catch up after SWW is over!

:welcome: Tink; I'm glad you are here. Have a great time at SWW.

I think I have an idea as to what it may be....hmmmmm....

You do, do you? ;)

Over the moon happy! And I just love our "who is paying for this round" at Starbucks! Last time she bounced my tush way out of the way, send me flying lol!

That was supposed to be a secret! :lmao::lmao:

One week is just not enough...wish I could see her so much more!

Hopefully in three years you'll see me a LOT more.

We should let the boy do our May plans huh Kath...I can see it now. Egg roll, cheese danish, egg roll, PIZZA, egg roll!!

My hips couldn't take it. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Um who wears who out Miss Thing? LOL! Todd is hereby nominated for ADR's...let the little brat see how tough it is to plan for more than himself :laughing:

Um....I'm the one 15 years older than you dear, so I thinkyou wear me out, MISS THING! Oh yes, let the brat do it and see how hard it is.

Hey, look at me - I'm reading your PTR! I'm going to try to keep up, too.

Of course, if you tell me you're not staying at CSR, I'm probably going to jump ship. But for now, I'm in!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Jon is here.

I best keep the resort a secret until the end then, huh?

Seriously, glad you stopped in. :hug:

Yay for a new PTR! I must visit this Marco Island someday! So you have CSR in the running and two other resorts...hmmmm. OKW and maybe Swan or Dolphin? Anyway, I do hope you are able to pull off a super surprise bday trip for Mark!!

Looking at your signature, if you are in Disney in 6 months and 2 days, I'll be there at the same time I think- my dates are Dec 11-18 (possibly Dec 9). Will you be there then and we can FINALLY get to meet??? Huh huh?!

I see a new ticker...........holiday time with Mickey :woohoo::woohoo: what a wonderful surprise for Mark :woohoo::woohoo:

Im looking forward to reading about your plans!! Found your link from Facebooks Disney Mom:thumbsup2

:welcome::welcome: thank you so much for coming over, Shannon. :goodvibes

Yay for a new PTR! I must visit this Marco Island someday! So you have CSR in the running and two other resorts...hmmmm. OKW and maybe Swan or Dolphin? Anyway, I do hope you are able to pull off a super surprise bday trip for Mark!!

Hi, Starr. Marco is very pretty, but it's the local residents that attract us.

Looking at your signature, if you are in Disney in 6 months and 2 days, I'll be there at the same time I think- my dates are Dec 11-18 (possibly Dec 9). Will you be there then and we can FINALLY get to meet??? Huh huh?!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: you were the FIRST one to notice the new ticker. The dates aren't set in stone, but I'll keep you posted. But the trip is a go and a HUGE surprise for hubby.

I see a new ticker...........holiday time with Mickey :woohoo::woohoo: what a wonderful surprise for Mark :woohoo::woohoo:

I think this will blow him away.

I was?! :confused3 I really hope we get to meet. :) The only people I haven't met or spoken to on the phone from our Pickle group are you and Kari. My dates are set as I am renting at BWV. :woohoo: I can't wait!! Oooops, I messed up the quote. Bad girl!

:woohoo: for the new ticker!!!

That's so exciting & sweet that you're doing a surprise trip! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter