Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

I am here Kathy. Two full weeks away sounds great!:thumbsup2

Who takes care of Cookie when you are away?

Wow! Two weeks! That will be an amazing vacation! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about the resort!!

Oh Kathy, you really are going to make Mary miserable with those pics of you and the girls! :laughing:

so happy you and Mark are getting a long vaca! bonus to have a whole week with Nicki and Todd :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see which resort you go with this year!

It will either come as a HUGE surprise or not so much. ;)

Joining the party ! :cool1:

Thanks for joining in; I've got to get back to your TR (I think it is the last one I have to get caught up on.

Hi Kathy! So glad you posted this link on FB or probably wouldn't have found you with as little time as I have to spend on the DIS anymore :sad2:

Wish you were going over Labor Day again so we could meet up! BUT, if I had the option of a shorter trip over Labor Day or a 2 week trip later in the month, well........I'd go with the long trip too :thumbsup2

I wish we were going then too; I find the crowds lower and I could have met you. :)

I'm here! Good start, I hope you do end up choosing CSR so I can get a preview before our trip...:rolleyes1

I don't need to go to CSR to give you a preview...I know it like the back of my hand. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for joining.

I am here Kathy. Two full weeks away sounds great!:thumbsup2

Who takes care of Cookie when you are away?

Doreen, you are my "first" skimmer. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

In the intros, I mentioned that our oldest son, Andy, takes care of the princess while we are away.

Yes, our first "two full week" trip; we've done 10 or 12 days, but never 14.

Wow! Two weeks! That will be an amazing vacation! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about the resort!!

I figured as hard as Mark works all summer he needs two weeks. I get six weeks vacation and he gets four; might as well use them up.

Oh Kathy, you really are going to make Mary miserable with those pics of you and the girls! :laughing:

I'm hoping if I keep posting cute pictures of me and the girls that she'll invite me back in January and be sure to coordinate her days in May with ours. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am so excited .... I cannot wait until you get here but I know that you have to make this pit stop in Orlando first :lmao:

A week of planning our time together...gotta get started! Any requests on repeat restaurants?

I am totally in! Anxious to hear more about your plans! :woohoo:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: you are here...so happy that you came over.

You never know...older sisters can be a pain in the butt sometimes. ;)

I am so excited .... I cannot wait until you get here but I know that you have to make this pit stop in Orlando first :lmao:

A week of planning our time together...gotta get started! Any requests on repeat restaurants?

That darn pit stop we have to make. Seriously, what was I thinking?

Repeat restaurants? Well, definitely Da for our hibachi (that's our last meal of the trip...so it will be Friday, the 28th). We're pretty flexible as you know. We liked the place where we ate where Mark got his picture with the gator; and we love going to PF Changs with you guys. And you said you had a new one for us to try this trip too. Shall I go on? The only one I would avoid is Kelly's--wasn't impressed last time.

You never know...older sisters can be a pain in the butt sometimes. ;)

So can little sisters, trust me!

That darn pit stop we have to make. Seriously, what was I thinking?

Repeat restaurants? Well, definitely Da for our hibachi (that's our last meal of the trip...so it will be Friday, the 28th). We're pretty flexible as you know. We liked the place where we ate where Mark got his picture with the gator; and we love going to PF Changs with you guys. And you said you had a new one for us to try this trip too. Shall I go on? The only one I would avoid is Kelly's--wasn't impressed last time.

Hibachi is a definite, thats our place...Pina's anyone? And PF Changs because I love those Asian Pear martini's. Two places in Tin City (where Mark romanced a gator) and we were going to The Sand Bar one night too right? And shopping, def shopping! And our lunch date at Johnny Rockets..and of course there will be STARBUCKS!

Thanks for the PM! :thumbsup2

Count me in as well! :goodvibes

Karin, I'm so :goodvibes that you are here.

Hibachi is a definite, thats our place...Pina's anyone? And PF Changs because I love those Asian Pear martini's. Two places in Tin City (where Mark romanced a gator) and we were going to The Sand Bar one night too right? And shopping, def shopping! And our lunch date at Johnny Rockets..and of course there will be STARBUCKS!

Um, I'm not afraid of you.

I still can't believe he romanced that aligator. He told me next time it was my turn. Um...I think NOT!

What was the other place at Tin City (age is catching up to me).

And, of course, lunch at Johnny Rockets and lots of shopping and LOTS of Starbucks.

And, don't forget NEXT September (as in 2013), we aren't doing Disney since, we'll be going there in May. So if we play our cards right, we'll be in Marco for TWO WEEKS. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Keep your eyes out for a BIG surprise if I can work it out...it involves YET another trip to Disney. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Mary won't be able to do a girls' trip in January due to a cruise they are going on in February, so I am working on plans for a SUPER SURPRISE trip for Mark's 60th.

I will announce here once the plans are set.

Another Ms. Kat PTR!! :banana:

I've thought about starting one, but not sure yet. :guilty:

It's hard to know if your own life is read worthy. :laughing: Ya know?!?

It's sad you won't have your girls on this trip. But, it's always good to have you and hubby time. :lovestruc

I'm so sad that we're barely going to miss y'all! :sad1:

But, y'all are going to have such a great time! I can't wait to find out where y'all are going to stay! popcorn::

Stopping in to say hi !!! :wave2:

We will be there Sept 7-12. Durn, looks like we will just miss each other. I would so love to meet you. Maybe next time.

I'm thrilled that you're going to get away for a full two weeks! :goodvibes Short trips are great, but the longer the better!

I have to say that your decision to not rent a car at the beginning and do ME has me wondering even more about your resort choice...could it be that we're way off and you're considering something besides OKW or AKL? Not a surprise that CSR is in the running, though. :thumbsup2

Another Ms. Kat PTR!! :banana:

I've thought about starting one, but not sure yet. :guilty:

It's hard to know if your own life is read worthy. :laughing: Ya know?!?

It's sad you won't have your girls on this trip. But, it's always good to have you and hubby time. :lovestruc

:yay::yay::yay: my Miss Camille is here. I definitely think you should do a PTR...you'd have lots of readers, and I would definitely be there.

Yes, I'll miss the girls, but it will be fun to have Mark and I time too.

I'm so sad that we're barely going to miss y'all! :sad1:

But, y'all are going to have such a great time! I can't wait to find out where y'all are going to stay! popcorn::

I'm sad too...I would have really liked meeting you and Reid (and hubby too).

Stopping in to say hi !!! :wave2:

We will be there Sept 7-12. Durn, looks like we will just miss each other. I would so love to meet you. Maybe next time.

No....another DISer friend that I will miss? One day we will hopefully meet.

I'm thrilled that you're going to get away for a full two weeks! :goodvibes Short trips are great, but the longer the better!

I have to say that your decision to not rent a car at the beginning and do ME has me wondering even more about your resort choice...could it be that we're way off and you're considering something besides OKW or AKL? Not a surprise that CSR is in the running, though. :thumbsup2

Actually, cars are so high to rent these days and we got used to using the buses, that we don't mind doing it. If need be, we can always take a cab to a breakfast if we have to.

The resort decision will now depend on the "extra" trip I'm working on and where I end up choosing for that.

I just hope Nicki and Todd don't get tired of us after seven full days.

just bribe her with Starbucks :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

see, she's happy for the whole week!

Keep your eyes out for a BIG surprise if I can work it out...it involves YET another trip to Disney. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Mary won't be able to do a girls' trip in January due to a cruise they are going on in February, so I am working on plans for a SUPER SURPRISE trip for Mark's 60th.

I will announce here once the plans are set.

sorry you won't get your girls trip to WDW....hmmm maybe a cruise in the works :rolleyes1

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter