Oh no I canceled my GOG boarding group

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
I accidentally lost my boarding group. I cancelled thinking I could get another time. Can I try again at 1:00 pm. Thanks

Just as a heads up in case you were trying to reschedule due to a timing issue. You can enter the queue anytime after your BG is called so if it is conflicting with other plans or you don't think you will make it in time, don't stress it. I understand this doesn't help you now, but throwing it out there for people who may not be aware of this.

This is not necessarily the case with ILL, but it is with VQ.

Just as a heads up in case you were trying to reschedule due to a timing issue. You can enter the queue anytime after your BG is called so if it is conflicting with other plans or you don't think you will make it in time, don't stress it. I understand this doesn't help you now, but throwing it out there for people who may not be aware of this.

This is not necessarily the case with ILL, but it is with VQ.
what you mean? let's say my BG is 1pm, can I just show up 3pm?

The boarding groups are also just an estimate of when they think your boarding group is called. You don't show up at that time, you show up whenever they call your group. The few times I rode it we were called dramatically earlier than the original estimate, like more than an hour each time.

I accidentally lost my boarding group. I cancelled thinking I could get another time. Can I try again at 1:00 pm. Thanks

Were you able to try again at 1:00?, Curious.

It's a tough lesson to learn but for other readers, remember, BG go F.A.S.T. By the time you complete the booking for yours, they are likely all gone. You have no time to cancel and get another.

As mentioned often here any time GotG is discussed, #1, you can enter the queue at any point after your group is called, until park closing. Only thing you can't do is enter BEFORE your group is called. #2, the time shown will be a guesstimate. They never know how many guests they'll push through, especially at 7AM when they first issue. The longer the ride runs, the faster the clock will run. It will almost always move faster than you see at first. Exception would be if you are in the 1-20 or so groups. Those are called at park opening. Provided the ride comes up at park opening of course. I'm not sure exactly how many groups they take at opening. I think it's about 20

Yes, we got BG 9 one time. It was DH, DGD and myself. DH was feeling bad and didn't come to the park with us that morning. He came back that night for fireworks. He used his at that time. Well, technically, DGD used it, he let her ride. They sent her right on through, nearly 12 hours later.

Yes. The CM's are really lenient about the return times for boarding groups. Had dining conflict with ours and showed up about 3 hours after BG called. CMs sent us on through like normal.
it's not even a matter of CM leniency - if you tap in at any point after your group is called (even 10 hours later), you're automatically cleared to go through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter