Oh My Goodness, I am SOOO Embarassed.

I was just walking along in VMK, minding my own business, decided to change clothes and BAM!

NeonShirtlesscopy.jpg

No, I was not trying to compete with skippypaul. :lmao:
Um, I think that is my back. :laughing:

If you find a mansion top just lying around, it is mine. :rotfl:

:headache: Ouch, thats embarassing xP

is that skippypauls brother rofl:lmao:

edit: this reminds me of those mean things girls use to say in school

Uh ................ Wait a minute here !! I am skipypauls brother ... was that an insult or a compliment? :lmao: :lmao:

I wonder if all of the VMK staff who have looked at this thread are having a great time laughing at us partially naked folk. :rotfl:

I wonder if all of the VMK staff who have looked at this thread are having a great time laughing at us partially naked folk. :rotfl:

Ok but what would be even MORE funny is if we saw staff and host dressed like this rofl I think I would give rare to see that lol

I was just walking along in VMK, minding my own business, decided to change clothes and BAM!

NeonShirtlesscopy.jpg

No, I was not trying to compete with skippypaul. :lmao:
Um, I think that is my back. :laughing:

If you find a mansion top just lying around, it is mine. :rotfl:

EEEEP **grabs a blanket from inventory and throws it on bytheblood**all better
2m6vb60.jpg

I've never seen someone walking around with no top, but I have seen them without bottoms. D:

EEEEP **grabs a blanket from inventory and throws it on bytheblood**all better
2m6vb60.jpg

LOL thanks for doing that. Hey this has happened before if you have been playing since beta days they went around without having legs or arms they were invisible! But i find that creepy without a shirt or pants? EWW..

.:VMK why didnt you make a washing machine? Something around here is smelling fuunkey..:laundy: :.

I have seen ppl without clothing! It is really kind of disturbing, you have probably seen my thread with the pics, it is kinda freaky. lol, good thing i haven't been without clothing, yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter