OH my aching head! We need professional help!

mssocks

DIS Veteran
Ok - so I came home from work late, stopped for chinese. Ate an egg roll, called a sister about my mom. Then Piratesmate calls on the cell. So I hang up and dial in to VMK. We have set up three room as a race. Start out in SleepySith's Haunted Coffin Races. Two people sit in a chair, then race to a penny press or water cooler, then each out separate coffins to Sleepys Camp Frontier room. Over the obstacles, then out coffins to Piratesmate Maleficent room, through more stuff then return to haunted room by opposite coffin. We were still setting up and testing and people came pouring in!!! They found a hole in the ropes and just walked right on through to the race course. They were fighting and saying "move" and "let me in" and "i'm playing" ( when they weren't ) . And I have dial up and the responses were too slow. Some guy sneaks in and starts hitting on one of the racers. Good Lord! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: We had one race and a winner, then it all broke loose. I asked people to leave, finally had to boot them out. Then Piratesmate and I snuck back in to check the flaws. God bless Tulip. She came in and asked if she could enter. Then she chatted with us and played the race to help test. What a good sport! As well as the two original racers. I can't remember their names because my head is pounding! :badpc: And I still haven't eaten dinner at 11:20pm. :blush:

We will get it fixed and then you all can come play. But read the instructions in the room description and the photo album please! Tomorrow is another day!

I missed the hitting incident?!?!?! :headache: How do you hit someone? I didn't know you could do that!

BTW - The others who helped and who were oh so patient! were CinnamonToast and DollEyes (at least I think it was DollEyes :blush: )

I hope you finally got your dinner. I couldn't sleep afterwards....thinking up devious games to annoy people who are rude in the games. :rotfl:

Oh dear - hitting on, not hitting. As in trying to get a date? Been married long have we? :rotfl: No - I never got dinner and it was sitting on the floor in the bag beside me the whole night. I thought chinese that late might be too much so I ate half a corn muffin and some milk. I think one of the players was Mickeysomebody - well, THAT narrows it down, doesn't it?

My problem, one of them, was I couldn't type peoples names! Even ones that you could - like BayBay - another nice person.

And hanging at my desk are 3 screen shots of the game all cropped and nice looking. I am a sick sick person.

BTW I must say that this was very cool, once you know what you are doing. Thanks for letting me share in the fun!!

See ya soon!
Tulip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter