Oh me, oh my-does baby Suri really exist???update now aka "The Suri Challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora63 said:
Of course she has. In fact, she's currently visiting Tom's home planet.
:3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses

:rotfl2:

Seriously, remember when Prince and his then-wife had a baby? We never saw pix and I think there was something wrong with the baby and I haven't heard anything further about it. Tom Cruise is such a wacko- a year ago right now he was everywhere and annoying as anything. Now that there are no movies to promote, he is gone. I'm glad his popularity is waning.

Well, I think one of two things has happened.

1. The most likely option. Katie Holmes gave birth to another man's (probably Chris Klein's) baby at a time when it would not be plausible to pass the baby off as Tom's. Just hypothetically, let's say three months earlier than the date released to the public. If this is true, then Tom and Katie would be forced to keep Suri hidden until the age difference would not be as noticable. There is a HUGE difference between say, a 3 month old and a 6 month old versus a 9 month old and a 12 month old. So I think we will see Suri when she is a little older. This theory would also account for the vastly differing sizes of Katie's belly in later months (prosthetic belly).

2. Not likely, IMO. Katie faked a pregnancy and they are trying to adopt an infant of the right age on the down low.

lsyorke said:
No board of Nursing is going to release license numbers to the Tabloids AND identify an uninvolved nurse by name! What a bunch of garbage.
It's public information. You can look it up on the Internet.

Right now, we have several graduate nurses training on our floor. They have all recently takent he State Boards for nurse licensure, and the minute they know the licenses are updated, they are all online to the CT State Board of Nursing to check.

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
I don't know about the name issue, but I went to the CA vital statistics and it says anyone can get a copy of a BC but it doesn't supply all the information that a BC signed for by the parents would have. As an official record, it IS available for anyone to see, but some of the more personal, identifiable info is left off the "public" copy.
I still think TC is nuts and I'm having serious doubts about there being a baby at all. I suppose time will tell.
My kids were born in Ca...when I moved here I went to get copies..I had to show my ID to prove I was their mother or I would not have been given a copy...My SO needs acopy of his BC from LA county and he has to send a notaried photo copy of His ID to get on..The only other people they said can get his BC are his Parents or his children

DawnCt1 said:
I can't recall signing anything with my nursing license number that I am wondering if the tabloids are calling another "identifyer" as a nursing license number that may be related to the institution. I would think most nurses don't know their license number off of the top of their heads. Who really uses it??
I know mine. When we do CEU stuff, we have to put it on the sign in sheet.

Tracey1974 said:
:3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses

:rotfl2:

Seriously, remember when Prince and his then-wife had a baby? We never saw pix and I think there was something wrong with the baby and I haven't heard anything further about it. Tom Cruise is such a wacko- a year ago right now he was everywhere and annoying as anything. Now that there are no movies to promote, he is gone. I'm glad his popularity is waning.
Prince's baby had a rare skull defect and died at one week of age :(

Who is TMZ and why the heck are they spying on these people? I don't get the fascination with this. By the way, I did hear a comment that no one saw the second child he and Nicole adopted for many months either.

Princes baby had a rare skull defect and died at one week of age
Aw, that's so sad. :(

About Prince's baby

In October 1996, Prince's first wife, Mayte, gave birth to a baby boy, but he sadly died within a week. It has been reported that the baby was born with brain damage and died from complications due to Pfeiffer Syndrome, but Prince and Mayte have steadfastly refused to discuss a matter they treat as personal and private. Mayte was the only parent identified on the birth certificate, which listed the cause of death as "natural causes."

Two of Prince's former employees later made claims reported in some newspapers, saying that the baby had been kept on life support and Prince had decided he could no longer endure the agony of seeing his child in pain and decided to turn off the life support.

Ok... this is really out there but I always thought that she looked pregnant in the FIRST photo of the 2 of them together. This is their "coming out" picture.. look at her stomach :scratchin

xinsrc_45206020716375622461369.jpg

I can remember back in the "day" when Tom was married to Nicole Kidman that there was talk that he was sterile because he had the mumps as a child. It was out there and the supposed reason why they adopted children. Fast forward a few years later and the whispered reason why he ended his marriage with Nicole was because she was actually pregnant and he knew it could not be his. These were the "rumors" on the street. Then last year there was a Vanity Fair article about Tom that surmised he was gay and deep under cover about his sexuality. I don't know what is what but it is all a little too weird for me.

Knowing what a manipulator he is there was a the guess that he is waiting to reveal his new daughter when his next movie comes out. He did not allow photographs of Isabella and Connor until they were a few years old.

All I know for sure is it is weird and he has her under his control. Strange.

kdibattista said:
Ok... this is really out there but I always thought that she looked pregnant in the FIRST photo of the 2 of them together. This is their "coming out" picture.. look at her stomach :scratchin

Ya, I have to agree. She does look pregnant there. BUT WHY ALL THE MYSTERY? Seems odd those inconsisentices with the b.c.? :confused3

lsyorke said:
No board of Nursing is going to release license numbers to the Tabloids AND identify an uninvolved nurse by name! What a bunch of garbage.

The tabloids got the license number off the birth certificate. If you go to my state's board of nursing and look up a license number, it will tell you the nurse's name. It will also tell you if there have been any charges filed against them and you can also read all of the deposition papers with accompanying decisions against their license. I could spend hours on there reading all about the mistakes people have made. You can also do it for the State of New York. I'm sure many states have this online database.

Disney1fan2002 said:
This BC seems off. Why would they list the 1st GIVEN name of the mother as Kate? Her name is Katherine. Tom Cruise also was born Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. He may have legally changed his last name to Cruise, but since his middle name is legally Cruise, than I don't think he is Thomas Cruise Cruise. I think he just dropped his last name for a better stage name, but his Mapother name should still be on this BC. Should the birth place of mom and dad be listed? Not just the state? Boy Massachusetts BC have oh so much more info.

I noticed that too. Connecticut birth certificates have much more info also. And I thought I couldn't leave the hospital without doing the birth certificate.

I just read an article about this that said there was no pictures of Cruise's other children until they were 4 and 1. If he could hide his other daughter until she was 4, I wouldn't count on seeing Suri anytime soon.

kdibattista said:

I saw that picture too and thought she looked pregnant even then. This was before their engagement and all the hoopla that surrounded them. Sure looks like a baby bump to me, unless she has always had a little bit of a pooch in the belly area. That would make more sense especially with that one picture of her right after they announced her pregnancy where she already had an outie belly button, that sure doesn't happen in the first few months.

momrek06 said:
Ya, I have to agree. She does look pregnant there. BUT WHY ALL THE MYSTERY? Seems odd those inconsisentices with the b.c.? :confused3

Because this was their "first date"... she would not have been pregnant at that time hence the suggestion that this is not Tom's baby. Man, I can't believe I just typed that out... I must be really, really bored tonight :rotfl:

DawnCt1 said:
I can't recall signing anything with my nursing license number that I am wondering if the tabloids are calling another "identifyer" as a nursing license number that may be related to the institution. I would think most nurses don't know their license number off of the top of their heads. Who really uses it??

Me either Dawn, although I've never had to sign an official document like a birth certificate. I just pulled my kids' out and it's signed by my OB/Gyn.

kdibattista said:
Because this was their "first date"... she would not have been pregnant at that time hence the suggestion that this is not Tom's baby. Man, I can't believe I just typed that out... I must be really, really bored tonight :rotfl:

OOOOOhhh....well that makes this even more interesting as well as mysterious.....hhhhmmmm :confused3 !

WOW!!! I just came across this blip on a website. INTERESTING theory considering that I too have heard that Tom is sterile! :confused3

"Apparently they had talked to a reporter from The Insider that morning and had come to the conclusion that Katie was really pregnant by Chris Klein before she and Tom got together, but that Tom said that he was OK with raising the baby as his if she would play wife to him. They also concluded that she has already had the baby (evidenced by the loss of pregnancy weight around her face and ankles recently, and the fact that not many fathers would be as far away from a ready-to-pop mother as Tom is from Katie), and that she is wearing a prosthetic belly in order to both promote Tom's new movie best and to make the timeline right so that it looks like it really is Tom's and not Chris' (evidenced by the ever changing size/shape of Katie's belly)."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter