• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh, how exciting! It's another DLH thread!

AskTheChief

Mouseketeer
I would like to see any and all room and view pics of your stay at the DLH, if you feel like posting some pics! Your room number would be helpful as well.

We've always stayed at Hojo's, and I'm trying to lay it on reeeeeally thick for dh, to convince him that we need to stay at DHL this time, in a resort view room.:lmao:

Another question. When I was looking at the Disney site, I had the option of a standard view or a park/pool view. No option for a 'premium' view (I've seen that mentioned in the past.

Does that mean that the park/pool view is now the same as a premium view? Or are the premium view rooms just sold out? Thanks in advance.

We stayed at DLH twice then HOJO's. We enjoyed our stay at HOJO but missed the magic of DLH. Last time at DLH we had a regular room and were upgraded to a pool view, it was great. It's worth doing once, as long as the trip is still affordable.

Well, "affordable" is debatable. I mean, we can afford to pay for it, but we could use that money for other things. As I've said before, I could get a new couch if we stayed at Hojo's (we have to get two rooms). Or I could get the iron daybed that *I* really want ("big girl" bed) for dd and re-do her entire bedroom. Or, or, or...:lmao:

Well, "affordable" is debatable. I mean, we can afford to pay for it, but we could use that money for other things. As I've said before, I could get a new couch if we stayed at Hojo's (we have to get two rooms). Or I could get the iron daybed that *I* really want ("big girl" bed) for dd and re-do her entire bedroom. Or, or, or...:lmao:

oh man I am so bad like that...I SHOULD be using it to buy a new couch or pay off my car or get a bedroom set but what do I do??? go to DL and spend hundreds and thousands of dollars there...but I love it soooooo much..I could go to Europe or Hawaii but noooooooo I go to DL...I cant help it...I am in love with the mouse:confused3

we just stayed here 11/27-12/1...here are some pics of our room at DLH...we were in the Marina Tower pool room view..Room #2224
DLhotel6.jpg

dlhotel5.jpg

dlhotel4.jpg

dlhotel3.jpg

DLhotel2.jpg

DLhotel1.jpg

Is that what all rooms look like or is that a suite? i notice the couches and chairs. looks really nice. im planning to go for a few nights this summer.

Little bit more pricey than standard rooms then eh? id love to stay in that room, given it doesnt cost leaps and bounds more than a standard room. im planning a 3 night trip in late july or early augest while the summer hours are up and its Really hot, i love hot days in the park, i like the heat in general. ^^

My room last trip in the Bonita tower looked just like that too.

Little bit more pricey than standard rooms then eh? id love to stay in that room, given it doesnt cost leaps and bounds more than a standard room. im planning a 3 night trip in late july or early augest while the summer hours are up and its Really hot, i love hot days in the park, i like the heat in general. ^^

Im thinking it was about $28 extra a night so it wasnt really that bad..

This is exactly my problem! I want to stay here and we can afford to pay for it no problem, but if I don't use the money here then I can sure use it elsewhere. Just like you my list goes on and on and on...:lmao: Plus I just bought TWO Fleurvilles! I can buy like 8 or 9 more!!:lmao:

Personally I would stay at HOJO. I just can't justify the extra money to stay at the DLH. We're staying at the Desert Inn and Suites in a 2 bedroom suite for half of what it would cost to stay at the DLH.

We booked a standard room for our trip ( I am looking out over DD as I type) and were given a DD and park view room in the Sierra for no extra charge. Lovin' it!! I told my husband I will never stay anywhere else but on site. I love it here and we have only been here officiallyfor like 6 hours.

see there is the kicker, before I stayed at DLH I was content as could be at the many other good neighbor hotels. But , once I stayed there..........I never want to stay anywhere else! So prepare to be addicted, it is hard to stay off site after. That said I also slept very well at DLH and that is often a problem I have at hotels .I was very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter