Oga’s Cantina, Droid and LightSaber workshop

starrysky

DIS Veteran
Reservations are now open for Oga’s Cantina and the Droid and LightSaber workshops at SWGE.
You book them through the my Disney website side as the app is not working for them at present due to high demand .
Oga’s does not serve food and you are limited to 45 minutes and two drinks per person.
The other two experiences I'm not sure about the ins and outs of those.

Update I managed to secure a Droid workshop booking. A card hold is required for these experiences.

Is Oga’s totally booked up? I checked for January 7th and 8th and it appears all booked up. I’m so bummed I missed it. I’m normally online all the time but today I was traveling and busy all day. :(

So I got Olga's but it was showing only one time slot so assumed it had sold out quickly! Also according to the online menu, Olga's serves breakfast well a cinnamon roll thing and overnight oats. Not sure if it will when it first opens

Haven't looked today but there was plenty of availability for Oga's, Droids & Lightsabers for November yesterday.
I was able to tweak our plans by moving our Oga's reservation to later in the day & also looked at availability for later in our stay & there seemed to be no issues with most dates.

I just managed to get a 9:25AM for Dec 4 for Savi's. Seems I lucked out (good thing I'm an early riser) but no reservations for any days I'm there are available for Oga's.

Really wanted to try that Fuzzy Tauntaun. Have a couple of alerts set up but not holding my breath.
It's what I get for not keeping my ear close enough to the ground. 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter