Offsites With Free Parks Shuttle?

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
I’m looking for a place to stay offsite with free shuttle service to Disney and/or Universal. Preferably no more then $100 or $120.
I recently stayed and the Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista (for $50 through Priceline) and was happy however I’m willing to pay a bit more for something a little more nicer.
All these resorts with hidden resort fees make their $100 a night price seem nice until you go to checkout and see it becomes $150 a night. It’s so hard to find and compare places that way. And there isnt a filter to select free shuttle service.

Mousesavers just had a deal expire 3/31 for B Resort, waived resort fees and like 20% off. I got in june for 7 nights for under $700. They run that deal sporadically so check occasionally. Unfortunately you just missed it this time. B Resort is Disney Springs resort so it has free shuttles to Disney.

Also Resort fees are the worst. They are just a scam to use "get 25% off rooms" adds, but what look at these bogus fees for "perks" that free everywhere else in the country...

I’m looking for a place to stay offsite with free shuttle service to Disney and/or Universal. Preferably no more then $100 or $120.
I recently stayed and the Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista (for $50 through Priceline) and was happy however I’m willing to pay a bit more for something a little more nicer.
All these resorts with hidden resort fees make their $100 a night price seem nice until you go to checkout and see it becomes $150 a night. It’s so hard to find and compare places that way. And there isnt a filter to select free shuttle service.

Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista, Hilton Garden Inn LBV.
Free shuttle. But almost all free shuttles go maybe twice in the morning and come back 2-3 times at night so you supplement that with the local $2 LYNX bus that runs every 30 minutes 5:30 am to midnight to the disney transportation center and disney springs. Then you have many time options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter