Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

I was so stressed when I finally got in chose the damn challenge first. Told BFF to get me 5K. It rejected my gift card. And was sold out when she put in my debit card. Kicking myself, but it is what it is. This was hands down the worst registration I've done. (Not just cause I didn't get in to the 5k, but with the issues everyone had, including my BFF, with not being able to pay, etc.)

Absolutely INSANE that this process was BETTER over the last 2 years!!! Why CHANGE something and make it WORSE?!?

LUDICROUS that:
- They have a waiting room where you can't tell where you are in the queue
- Then it's like a maze getting through all the pull-downs and prompts
- AND it didn't automatically populate ANYTHING from my accounts (address, credit card, etc.)
- You can get kicked out at the payment screen and end up re-queued

Amazing how many ways they can screw something SIMPLE like this up!

I had the same issue as a lot of people. It would let me get to the final pay screen and then nothing when I hit the big purple button. Tried my phone, iPad, computer (Firefox, Safari, and Chrome). I got so tired of typing in my emergency contact info I never want to write my dad's name/number again.

Was definitely stressing out. The great @Princess KP came to the rescue and was able to register for me! 💕

Wow, I'm so grateful I was able to get in and register for the challenge fairly seamlessly! I am going back in now to try and add pre-order merch, and as soon as I select my name for "who it's for" I get this error:

You can not purchase this product for (name) l because:
- product not available for category

This is happening on every single item for every single person in my account. I guess I can just try later, but curious if anybody else is getting this.

@rteetz and I were pretty adamant about not running the 5k this year, but then he just said to me "Jenna what if the 5k is Oogie Boogie themed?"
And then I cried.
And then I said if we do sign up for the 5k the theme is going to suck.
So to the 5k runners: you're welcome, in advance.
I regret to inform y'all that we did, in fact, sign up for the 5k after all.
So I am sorry in advance for the theme.

So...... Got the wife registered and added 5k's for both of us. Hit pay, then it said 5k sold out and would not let me pay. could not go back or do anything else. Back in line again, but my card was charged! Am I in or not? We shall see!
Still no confirmation email. it appears it did not go through. I sent rundisney an email. May as well at least get back in line and get the challenge done for the wife. Not worth risking missing the race for a system error.

Any idea how long it takes to get the registration link for those of us who booked ahead of time with a TA? This is my first time taking that option. Thanks! Congrats to everyone who got in!

First time race participant here, and I'm very excited to be there! My friend registered me because she got in before I did. I'm curious if there was a point during the registration where you preorder merch and things to pick up at the expo? Am I able to go back and do that after the fact, having been registered by someone else?

First time race participant here, and I'm very excited to be there! My friend registered me because she got in before I did. I'm curious if there was a point during the registration where you preorder merch and things to pick up at the expo? Am I able to go back and do that after the fact, having been registered by someone else?

You can go back and add pre-order merch. Although it seems like the person who registered you may need to do it through their account. As of right now, since someone else registered for me, the races aren't showing up in my account. Not sure if that updates once things settle down or if the person that registers for you is always the only one with access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!