Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Hello! I just received my Post Race Party ticket in the mail but I won't be able to use it this time. Please contact me if you need one! Looking forward to the race in less than 2 weeks!

Short notice but DIS meet up for W&D weekend - like all our past meet ups, Hurricane Hanna's is the go to spot. This year it will be at 2:00 on Saturday, November 2. You don't need to RSVP or anything but feel free to post if you're showing up. Hope to see you there.

I haven't posted here in a while so someone vouch for me that I'm not some rando posting a meet up.

I'd love to meet some Dis'ers in real life! It will depend on when the group DH and I are there with wants to go to Disney Springs on Sat.

I have to admit the like @Capang, it will take some courage to show up. Not sure why. Y'all here are such a welcoming and encouraging group. Which is why I love these boards. Still, it's nerve wracking to come out of the shadows and actually show my face. Lol

How long are the lines at runner relations....some follow up to my issue. Friday I emailed Disney Sports who told me to call and get it taken care of over the phone then today I finally got an email back from RunDisney who I emailed a week ago saying there was nothing they could do this close to race weekend and that I needed to talk to runners relations to see if I could get a bib
Last year, I had to go to runner relations and lineup wasn't too bad, maybe 5 minutes. Guess it depends on which day / time of day.

Got our party tickets yesterday. Woohoo!

I'd love to meet some Dis'ers in real life! It will depend on when the group DH and I are there with wants to go to Disney Springs on Sat.

I have to admit the like @Capang, it will take some courage to show up. Not sure why. Y'all here are such a welcoming and encouraging group. Which is why I love these boards. Still, it's nerve wracking to come out of the shadows and actually show my face. Lol

It's a weird leap from internet interactions to real-life ones. I've done it a few times now and it still always feels a little awkward at first, but it's honestly a lot of fun to meet the actual people behind the screen names, so I encourage you to try and make it.

I could use an extra ticket if anyone still has one - my sister had to drop out because cancer... PM me. Thanks!

Last year, I had to go to runner relations and lineup wasn't too bad, maybe 5 minutes. Guess it depends on which day / time of day.
Our original plan was to be there around 11/1130 ish Thursday but now are trying to get there closer to opening so we can deal with RR and still make it to our fastpasses which were booked based on prior expo experiences
I'm also anxious that they won't seed me properly and will just shoehorn me in the last coral

Our original plan was to be there around 11/1130 ish Thursday but now are trying to get there closer to opening so we can deal with RR and still make it to our fastpasses which were booked based on prior expo experiences
I'm also anxious that they won't seed me properly and will just shoehorn me in the last coral
Since it's the first day, it would be a good idea to get there earlier, especially if you have plans afterwards.
Hope everything works out for you!

Since it's the first day, it would be a good idea to get there earlier, especially if you have plans afterwards.
Hope everything works out for you!
now if only the event guide had a map of the expo and the rest of the 5/10K staging I'd be a happy camper
especially the expo as in the 4 RunDisney weekends I've run the layout has never been the same
I know where merchandise and shirt pick up is but Bibs and Relations IDK
FWIW:
W&D 16 + SW 18 : Downstairs Field House
W&D 17: Upstairs Field House
W&D 18: In another room of the arena away from merchandise/photo ops

Since most of the mail I get these days is nothing but junk, I typically only grab mine from the box every few days. When the delivery reports started last week, I have been checking daily. Now that my letter and tickets arrived yesterday, I am very upset with everyone leaving out the important announcement from the letter. There will be q 13.RUM beverage available during the after-party! Priorities people!

Since most of the mail I get these days is nothing but junk, I typically only grab mine from the box every few days. When the delivery reports started last week, I have been checking daily. Now that my letter and tickets arrived yesterday, I am very upset with everyone leaving out the important announcement from the letter. There will be q 13.RUM beverage available during the after-party! Priorities people!
TBH -- I didn't read it.

14 day weather outlook isn’t looking good. We have been scorching here lately and it will continue through Nov 5th. Insert expletive here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter