Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

So I have an AP. Can I only register myself early or can I also register my daughter's at the same time? They don't have APs.
I registered a friend who does not live in my household for marathon weekend via the dvc early registration page. I was prepared for it to not work, but excited it did. I will freely admit it may have been a fluke, & that it seemed odd that it worked, but why not try?

The AP has to be active to be able to do AP registration correct? Or is just having purchased the AP enough to be able to register early?

I’m not doing Wine and Dine, but I had a thought regarding theme for this year’s race. A good number of people were a bit upset that Tiana wasn’t involved in the Princess themes for this year since 2019 is the 10th anniversary of Princess and the Frog. Anyone wonder if maybe that’s because they could be using her for Wine and Dine? With her having her restaurant, it could possibly fit in. Idk, just a thought.

I’m not doing Wine and Dine, but I had a thought regarding theme for this year’s race. A good number of people were a bit upset that Tiana wasn’t involved in the Princess themes for this year since 2019 is the 10th anniversary of Princess and the Frog. Anyone wonder if maybe that’s because they could be using her for Wine and Dine? With her having her restaurant, it could possibly fit in. Idk, just a thought.
Is it just the half’s 10year or the 5k as well cause I strongly feel if they do IP based themes the Fall Feast will be PatF

Count me in for the challenge! (Now that I'm caught up on the "official" thread...) The fam is coming with me this year since Halloween is so close. I'm debating all fo us running the 5K together, but not sure I want to get up 3 mornings in a row again. I swore I never would again...but, cute family costumed run might sway me. Staying at Beach Club.

I can help!

Big man on campus now! ;)

We’re in for a very short trip - Thursday to Sunday (so we’ll have a spare party ticket but we’ll worry about that later)

I’m for sure for the 10k - 5k will depend on theme. My husband will do the challenge since he’s legacy for that.

We’re staying at the Boardwalk in a Boardwalk View studio

I might hit you up for that ticket later on for Den. I think the oldest will "babysit" assuming he can come as planned so that we can do the party on our own.

We're trying for legacy too, but Jan says she's done after year 5! ;)

Am I the only one disappointed by the dates? I am dying to do all 3 races but I can’t get to florida to run the morning of the 1st. Halloween is a big deal for kiddos and missing isn’t an option. The earliest I could arrive is early 11/1. Why do you think they set it up to include Halloween? They are missing a chance at my money and I am bummed not to do it!

I was half expecting them to push it to the next weekend. We are lucky that our town is weird and normally does trick or treat prior to Halloween so they'll likely get to celebrate at home and then at Disney. But that is another reason why the family is coming with me this year!

DVC registration is on March 14th. I assume AP registration is the same day.

Yes, I need to block out my schedule so I'm off that day, but haven't seen a definitive date anywhere?

As long as they live in the same household yes you can register family members. This is what I have always been told when I've asked.

So I could register my whole family for the 5K even though I'm the only with an AP????? I'm still on the fence on the 5K though, but interesting!

I’m in for my first challenge! May or may not be doing this trip solo. My last RunDisney trip was solo and I had a blast but a meet up would be amazing!

Dipping my toe into the conversation. Right now it’s a maybe. Husband doesn’t want to go and burn vacation days so I’d be solo but that doesn’t bother me. Just have to work enough sub jobs to cover the cost. I wouldn’t have even considered it if it weren’t for this annual pass burning a metaphorical hole in my pocket!

I'm in for the half! My husband and I were thinking about doing the challenge, but our daughters (who are 14) want to run the 5k, so I think we will run the 5k with them instead of the 10k. This will be our first Run Disney event.

I’m in for my first challenge! May or may not be doing this trip solo. My last RunDisney trip was solo and I had a blast but a meet up would be amazing!
Are you doing Peachtree RR this year?

I'm in for the half! My husband and I were thinking about doing the challenge, but our daughters (who are 14) want to run the 5k, so I think we will run the 5k with them instead of the 10k. This will be our first Run Disney event.
My vote: Do all three!

I thought those over 18 had to register themselves. I hold an AP, but DS, girlfriend, and her mom do not. Am I to understand I can register them all?
If they all live with you you can do AP registration.

You can register all of them under general registration though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter