Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

We are making a trip 11/1-11/5 so I’m
Contemplating doing it. Has anyone done it before? Is it craziness during and after the race? I feel like my time is going to be so rushed but I want to do it!

I'm in! Husband will be going too. I'm definitely doing all three races. DH might stick to just the challenge. 5k being the night after Halloween puts a strain on bib pick up and trick or treating with the kids that night. Halloween is a big party in our neighborhood, and I'm not allowed to miss. But I can do bib pick up and get back home in time. Then of course drive back down for the race. Oh well. 10th Anniversary medals!!

I'm in! I'll likely be solo for the first time (for a race weekend, I've gone solo to the parks a few times). And I plan on doing all 3 races!

We are making a trip 11/1-11/5 so I’m
Contemplating doing it. Has anyone done it before? Is it craziness during and after the race? I feel like my time is going to be so rushed but I want to do it!
Did it this year. It’s more low key than marathon weekend. I did a pretty rushed trip with this one.

I'm 70% in...as long as something crazy doesn't happen between now and then I'll be rescheduling our Marathon Weekend trip to W&D weekend. I LOVED the half course and we loved going during that time so I hope it works out! I may be even crazier and go to the Halloween Party on Halloween, if it's not sold out by the time we decide.

We’re in for a very short trip - Thursday to Sunday (so we’ll have a spare party ticket but we’ll worry about that later)

I’m for sure for the 10k - 5k will depend on theme. My husband will do the challenge since he’s legacy for that.

We’re staying at the Boardwalk in a Boardwalk View studio

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter