Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

I do remember hearing "Almost there" from Princess and the Frog right about Japan or China. Love the song and it gave me good vibes coming around world showcase.
Yes, I think I heard that too. Definitively fun to listen to!

I thought “Go the distance” from Hercules was one of them but now that I listen to it, the beat is way too slow. I also listened to the runDisney Wine and Dine list on Spotify but couln’t find anything to trigger my memory.

PSA to locals: Vineland outlet has tervis cups, wine glasses,pins, and half/challenge I did it shirts and tanks

PSA to locals: Vineland outlet has tervis cups, wine glasses,pins, and half/challenge I did it shirts and tanks

I'd love a purple "I Did It" half marathon ladies size medium shirt ... but I'm not a local. Sigh. If anyone picks one up let me know and I'll gladly buy it off you.

If anyone happens to see a challenge jacket at the outlets, please let me know. Mine as a snag in the sleeve and rD hasn't responded to my email about my defective $90 jacket which is a bummer. Of course it fit better than any of my many rD jackets, but is the one with a flaw.

Quick question, did anyone stop for a photo in Pandora with the robot and/or the Floating Mountains? If so, are those photos showing up in mydisneyexperience?

Might just be a weird glitch on my end, but the robot photo disappeared after a day and the Floating Mountain one never showed up and I want to find out if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks!

Quick question, did anyone stop for a photo in Pandora with the robot and/or the Floating Mountains? If so, are those photos showing up in mydisneyexperience?

Might just be a weird glitch on my end, but the robot photo disappeared after a day and the Floating Mountain one never showed up and I want to find out if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks!

We took a jumping photo in Pandora, I think that didn't show up, but I can't remember if that's exactly where it was or??????

Thanks!

We took a jumping photo in Pandora, I think that didn't show up, but I can't remember if that's exactly where it was or??????

I didn’t run the half so can’t comment on specific photos missing. Just wanted to be sure you know you can use the Missing Photos link on the PhotoPass webpage to notify them. They’ve been very responsive and quick to find missing photos we’ve had in the past.

Thanks!

Me, the robot one. Everything else showed up within a few days of the race except that one. There seemed to be a bit of confusion about scanning my bib. I may have been one of the first to stop since I was right behind the wheelchair athlete at that stop.

I didn’t run the half so can’t comment on specific photos missing. Just wanted to be sure you know you can use the Missing Photos link on the PhotoPass webpage to notify them. They’ve been very responsive and quick to find missing photos we’ve had in the past.

Thank you! I didn't realize that there was a missing photos report page, so I'll submit a ticket and see what happens.

Plus, Oswald made it all worth it! (Even if it was the longest line ever and they warned us the balloon ladies weren't far behind!)

I'm glad your Oswald picture turned out so well! I was the woman in the Dory-themed blue & yellow in front of you in that line. Honestly, you ladies (and the guys behind, who I think jinxed it by saying "balloon ladies" out loud) made the wait in line so much better. I probably would've skipped out on the picture if it wasn't for you guys, and it turned out to be one of my proudest ones yet. Thanks again for the encouragement! I loved the unintentional meet-up!

Last edited:

Any guesses as to how long pins will be there? They screwed up my pin bundle but I didn't check it until I was home.... :(
I'm headed down the end of next week.

I'll send my Mom by there tomorrow to check - she needs to go to the Lululemon Outlet to shop for my husband, so might as well kill two birds or whatever.

I'm glad your Oswald picture turned out so well! I was the woman in the Dory-themed blue & yellow in front of you in that line. Honestly, you ladies (and the guys behind, who I think jinxed it by saying "balloon ladies" out loud) made the wait in line so much better. I probably would've skipped out on the picture if it wasn't for you guys, and it turned out to be one of my proudest ones yet. Thanks again for the encouragement! I loved the unintentional meet-up!

Yay for unintentional meet ups! I think they totally jinxed it, but at least they were nice guys! LOL! and those pictures are definitely ones to be proud of!

Does anyone have a link to the course for the half this year? I am hoping to do the half in 2018 canceling 2016 due to find out I was pregnant two months prior to the race. Would love to stay at an EPCOT area resort. Does the race pass through that area? Would love to have DH and the kids come out to cheer me on but don’t think he’ll want to manage the little kids and double stroller himself so hoping he could just walk from the resort.

Would love to stay at an EPCOT area resort. Does the race pass through that area? Would love to have DH and the kids come out to cheer me on but don’t think he’ll want to manage the little kids and double stroller himself so hoping he could just walk from the resort.
YEs the course runs from HS to Epcot along the boardwalk. It runs on the side with beach club and yacht club and the course ends in the parking lot of Epcot. It’s always subject to change but that has been pretty consistent for this race.

That’s the perfect spot to have the family cheer you on, and really the only. The rest of the course is really just cast members in the park(which is awesome).

Yep, lots of people wandered out from beach and yacht to cheer. Also close to the end so they don't have to wake up early :)
It was a fun race weekend, I'd definitely do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!