Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

Registered for the Challenge. Finished my registration at 11:03, been trying to register husband since and everything on hold. Still trying :)

Got me and the wife in for the challenge using 2 computers at the same time.
I tired doing this. Signed into active, then it wouldn't let me select our names. I was in right at 11:00. And now neither of us are in. This is ridiculous. It wasn't even 2 minutes in.

I tried the AP site right at 9 and was put on hold for the challenge. Seems like it was much easier for DVCers

Got the 5K for me and my fiancé. We'll work our way up to 10k's and challenges. Now to get running, and back to work.

Question for the experienced ones: if you order some of the merch now, can you return it when you pick it up at the expo?

I'm surprised the kids races are still available. Everything else is on hold. Have they always had two days of kids races for Wine and Dine?

Ooo maybe I'll order stuff if I can return it if I dont like it. Are these jackets the same as they will sell at the expo?

Ooo maybe I'll order stuff if I can return it if I dont like it. Are these jackets the same as they will sell at the expo?
The preorder jacket is usually different from what they sell at the expo. At Avengers last year the preorder jacket was better than what they had at the expo IMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter