Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

How long do you guys think you will be hanging out at HH? I’d like to stop by but not sure I can make it there at 3:00.

OK! We're a week out from the first race of 2019 WDW Marathon Weekend - so it's OFFICIALLY LAST CALL for RSVPs for HHHH and DATW! I'll be going by Hurricane Hanna's on Saturday to let them know how many people we'll be expecting on Friday so they can staff appropriately and I need to finish up lanyards for DATW to make sure everyone gets one!

So - if you're on the fence or you're a lurker thinking about joining us, either respond here or shoot me a PM!

ONE WEEK Y'ALL!!

DW and I will be there for DATW! (But we'll be splitting duties on the 'D' portion.) Really looking forward to it!

Nope nope nope.
7e9ae2ea5d2f3e0996ef4932156b80ce.gif

DH & I may pop in & out of DATW on Monday. ETA DH & I are probably a stronger "maybe" for HH on Friday.

I’m planning to come, with my two running buddies. I’m looking forward to talking with you who have inspired me for so long!

For anyone planning to do the pre-race meet and greets, my plan is to be over by gear check and the restrooms by 3:45 or so. I'll have a sign that says "DIS" (shown below, I spared no expense). Some of you I'll recognize, most of you I won't. So, just show up and say hi. I'm 6'5", so hopefully I'll be easy to spot. My name is Lee. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Dis.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter