***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

My 60 day mark is coming up tomorrow. For how many days out will I be able to book FP+ for? We check in July 2 and are staying 10 nights. Will I be able to book all 10 days worth of FP+?

My 60 day mark is coming up tomorrow. For how many days out will I be able to book FP+ for? We check in July 2 and are staying 10 nights. Will I be able to book all 10 days worth of FP+?

If you have 10-day tickets, yes. You may find the Booking Windows post in the FP FAQ helpful.

I looked at that. We have AP so I will see
Thank you!

With your AP you’ll be able to book for all 10 days.

Yeah, you’ll be fine. From that same post:
- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater.

Okay, I'm going to say it. I'm really irritated because the scale of the new land is SOOOO much smaller than Pandora. Yet, as evidenced by today's ABC "reveal" (which revealed nothing), it's NOWHERE near what it should have been by now (right?). I'm certain TSMM is off the FP table for our trip, which is nearly two weeks long at the beginning of June, and I'm also assuming there won't be AP / DVC previews while we're there.

It's not a trip-destroying issue as I NEVER counted on nor expected it. The good news (for me!) is it's forcing DS on RnR, which I just rode for the first time in February, and am now convinced DS will love after the first ride (he's just going to hate me during the initial acceleration :rotfl:). But I would REALLY like to know what the hold-up was. These are SIMPLE rides. Landscaping doesn't appear to be an issue.

Insiders, what happened????

I’m clearly in the tiny tiny minority here, but I’m just not seeing this calamitous “they’re so behind” on TSL from the aerials and pictures we’ve gotten over the last couple of days. It looks close to done to me, with a lot of cosmetic stuff left to do, but that’s the easy part.

I’m sure I’ll be told why I’m wrong :) but everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it’s only May 3, and I think things look right on schedule for June 30 opening. As for previews, as a Passholders I of course would love one, but they’ve never been a given.

As for the land in general, I’m a huge Toy Story fan so for me just having the land, the theming, the character greets, and two new rides makes me happy. I’m also not a thrill ride fan so I wasn’t looking for anything big in that sense. (I’m not even sure I’m up for SDD, slow as it looks!) I think some who are more adventurous than me were expecting more so maybe there’s some disappointment there, and I get that.

I’m clearly in the tiny tiny minority here, but I’m just not seeing this calamitous “they’re so behind” on TSL from the aerials and pictures we’ve gotten over the last couple of days. It looks close to done to me, with a lot of cosmetic stuff left to do, but that’s the easy part.

I’m sure I’ll be told why I’m wrong :) but everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it’s only May 3, and I think things look right on schedule for June 30 opening. As for previews, as a Passholders I of course would love one, but they’ve never been a given.

As for the land in general, I’m a huge Toy Story fan so for me just having the land, the theming, the character greets, and two new rides makes me happy. I’m also not a thrill ride fan so I wasn’t looking for anything big in that sense. (I’m not even sure I’m up for SDD, slow as it looks!) I think some who are more adventurous than me were expecting more so maybe there’s some disappointment there, and I get that.

We are on the Disboards, so cynicism is almost a requirement to get your account approved. :) I'm with you though TAK. Disney never appeared to announce Toy Story Land as a "game changer" or even anywhere on par with Pandora. I think the tendency for AP holders is to become a bit jaded and even expect certain things such as previews, which are never an assumption I make. Do I think either of the new rides is going to be a Top Tier attraction? No. But neither is 7DMT or the Frozen attraction. People still get excited for them because they are new....which is something HS needs. I'm really excited to experience this through the eyes of my kids!

I agree on the thinking that they aren't as far behind as people are saying.

I am not basing things off of opinions. I have friends who know things regarding progress of this land and other projects at WDW.

Sorry to do this again, but can anyone check to see what the FP availability looks like for SDD for July 5th and 6th? My window opens tomorrow and I need to see if July 5th needs to be a park other than HS for us if inventory is low.

Thanks!(I'm an OCD planner)

Sorry to do this again, but can anyone check to see what the FP availability looks like for SDD for July 5th and 6th? My window opens tomorrow and I need to see if July 5th needs to be a park other than HS for us if inventory is low.

Thanks!(I'm an OCD planner)

for how many?

On July 5th for 5, the earliest is 6:55pm
On July 6th for 3, the earliest is 4:15pm

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter