***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I saw in a FB group that April 9th is being reported as when TSMM is closing completely to move the opening to TSL. @rteetz have you heard anything official as far as closures? Or is this just when people are unable to book FPs for it, so it’s a guess?

I heard in a Facebook group from a CM for that ride that it will not completely close but only one track will be open April and May and there will be no fast passes for the ride during that time.

Thanks for making one comprehensive thread! Hoping to go late summer and looking forward to following along!

I heard in a Facebook group from a CM for that ride that it will not completely close but only one track will be open April and May and there will be no fast passes for the ride during that time.
I wonder if that will be the third track. I’m not sure how they would be able to have just one track from the original side open. Those first two tracks load at the same place.

FWIW, Disney call center CMs are confirming that TSM will be standby-only April 9-May 7. I don't ever put stock in what they say, but the end date gives a bit more credence to the idea.

While it's going to be a crazy long line, this actually makes me feel better about keeping our HS plans. I don't mind waiting if we are at least going to be able to ride it at some point.

While it's going to be a crazy long line, this actually makes me feel better about keeping our HS plans. I don't mind waiting if we are at least going to be able to ride it at some point.

We're late April and I agree. We have a morning and an evening at HS scheduled at this point since my kids love RRC and Star Tours (and TSMM!), so hopefully we'll get it in either early or at the end of the night! At worst it will be a game-time decision, but I was sad if we would have missed it altogether since we're missing Toy Story Land for this trip...

FWIW, Disney call center CMs are confirming that TSM will be standby-only April 9-May 7. I don't ever put stock in what they say, but the end date gives a bit more credence to the idea.

My DHS/Cinemagine/whatever they're calling it date is May 9...I guess I'll find out next month if that end date is accurate

Do they always do pass holder previews?
Pandora was the first entire Land that opened in ages. NFL was the last and it was different, being an expansion and in the middle of an existing land. They didn't have an Passholder previews for it but they did pull in folks as they were in the area for soft openings. Since TSL is more like Pandora than NFL I'd expect to see them do the same as with Pandora.
Not sure anyone who truly knows is talking about what they'll do for sure though

My DHS/Cinemagine/whatever they're calling it date is May 9...I guess I'll find out next month if that end date is accurate
There's no word what happens after the end date. It could open back up to the public/FPs or Disney could start previews for TSL.

And of course we have DHS planned for April 9th. I'm super bummed. We arrive at WDW on the 8th but were planning on MK this day since we have HEA that evening. I'm wondering if I should change DHS to the 8th instead, so we can make a FP for TSMM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter