***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I am currently planning on Hollywood Studios on June 28. With it being a media day should I be rethinking that? What is usually involved in a media day? Would we even notice?

I am currently planning on Hollywood Studios on June 28. With it being a media day should I be rethinking that? What is usually involved in a media day? Would we even notice?
Media shouldn't affect the day guest at all. They will be kept in certain areas and have CM reps that stay with them. You should be fine.

Hi everyone. I only registered with the site yesterday so I am new. Great to be here.
My apologies if this has been asked before. I want to ask about FPs. I know it opens June 30th. 60 days before that is May 1st but it occurred to me today about the 60+14 thing for onsite guests. 74 days till opening is on Tuesday, so does anyone know if the fastpasses are likely to open on Tuesday (April 17th) or May 1st?
Thanks

Hi everyone. I only registered with the site yesterday so I am new. Great to be here.
My apologies if this has been asked before. I want to ask about FPs. I know it opens June 30th. 60 days before that is May 1st but it occurred to me today about the 60+14 thing for onsite guests. 74 days till opening is on Tuesday, so does anyone know if the fastpasses are likely to open on Tuesday (April 17th) or May 1st?
Thanks

:welcome: to the DIS!

Club Level guests with the 90 day FP option have been able to book the new rides, but anyone else would need to wait until their 60 day window opens.

Thanks
:welcome:
Just to clarify, the onsite guest window is 60+10 and the window opens 60 days from checkin date, not 10 days before that.

Thanks for the replies. Having never stayed onsite I was unfamiliar with how everything works. May 1st it is then.

Thanks

When do you arrive on site? Toy story land opens June 30, but if you arrive before June 30, your fast pass window will open 60 days before your check in date.

Can anyone provide more detail on the day of fp for toy story midway mania? We arrive April 21st will be at Hollywood studios next Sunday (22nd) and would love to do TSMM.

Can anyone provide more detail on the day of fp for toy story midway mania? We arrive April 21st will be at Hollywood studios next Sunday (22nd) and would love to do TSMM.
At 7am or earlier on April 22nd, Modify your Tier 1 FP to check if TSM is available to FP. Continue to check through park opening. But if it’s confirmed that FPs have completely been stopped for TSM, there’s no reason to check.

I am here now got one yesterday around 3 pmwithout knowing I even could- due to rain we came to hs again tonight for prime time - at 5:15 I booked another tsmm fp for 8 tonight - four other slots were open. You really just have to look

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter