***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Did EMH today. Let in to Sunset at 6:30. Did not take us any further until 6:45. Off SDD by 7:05. Did saucers, TSM twice and had breakfast at Woodys Lunchbox all by 8:00am. Good times!

What time did you arrive at the park?

I have read several posts about MDE and posted wait times being hyperinflated. Anyone that has waited in the standby line can you estimate where you lined up in the que when you had a 30-45 minute wait? Don’t think my 3 year old can wait much longer than that, but don’t want to miss out due to incorrect info. Thanks

Visited TSL on Saturday night (8/4) and this morning. Both days, the Saucers have had issues. Saturday, we got in line - wait was maybe 30? Longer than we usually wait, but we had time to kill and it’s new, so... Hopped in line. After a few minutes, B side went down. Was down for a bit, then came back up... both sides ran, then A side went down. We waited I would guess 45-50 minutes in the end. (Not worth it!)

This morning, we hopped in line at maybe like 7:20A and saw some maintenance on B side (side closer to line). Very shortly, they rolled out a utility cart with a number of springs on it... maybe half dozen? Several Saucers, therefore, are springless and B is clearly down for a bit! (Is ‘bit’ hours or days? Hard to know!). I’ll try to post a photo below...

If you do the RD TSMM & Saucers / FP SDD plan, I would consider hitting Saucers first. It is verrrrrry slow to load.

(Also, not TSL but DHS - ToT seems to be running the left drop shaft at half capacity, which is causing issues with waits - FP line way out in courtyard and crawling. FWIW.)

I have read several posts about MDE and posted wait times being hyperinflated. Anyone that has waited in the standby line can you estimate where you lined up in the que when you had a 30-45 minute wait? Don’t think my 3 year old can wait much longer than that, but don’t want to miss out due to incorrect info. Thanks

It might be worth it to pay for the touring plans app - they have actual vs posted wait times and you might get a better sense of it from that. Right now (8/7 2:25 pm) Disney has the time for SDD as 75 minutes and TP says 66

For sdd if you are past the sign where the wait time is posted it's about 40 minutes. Before that it's longer

Does anyone who is currently at HS (or just recently returned), know if they have any of the TSL summer 2018 coffee mugs available for purchase at the park?

For sdd if you are past the sign where the wait time is posted it's about 40 minutes. Before that it's longer
This also depends on how many FP they take if the ride has been closed and the FP line is long then even if it is passed this point the standby will be much longer

This also depends on how many FP they take if the ride has been closed and the FP line is long then even if it is passed this point the standby will be much longer
Good point. I've done sdd 3 times using standby, every time this has been my wait time, about 40 minutes past the wait times sign, the ride was open all day so normal fp operations

Just read a rumor about Early Morning Magic coming back to DHS - that would be awesome! We loved it the last time they had it - great breakfast! Fingers Crossed!

Just read a rumor about Early Morning Magic coming back to DHS - that would be awesome! We loved it the last time they had it - great breakfast! Fingers Crossed!

There is a link on the EMM thread. I don't know how to copy the link. It is on page 77.

How long do you think PM extra magic hours will stick around at HS?
I think it will continue to be in the mix for a long time. It may change dates from time to time but they'll likely keep it in the EMH rotation.

I think it will continue to be in the mix for a long time. It may change dates from time to time but they'll likely keep it in the EMH rotation.

I certainly hope so. They didn't have it during our last trip and we love pm extra magic hours anywhere. Our next trip is at the end of March so here's to hoping it stays for a good long time!

We are heading to DHS in the morning. Anyone been there in the last couple of days for the 7am EMH? What time were you let in? What time do you suggest we arrive if we want to ride SDD? Thank you!

Yesterday. Arrived at 630 as tapstiles opened. Held at sunset Blvd until 645. Ratherly orderly but stressful walk to slinky. We got on 3rd train at 657.

Walked on TSM twice

Walked on RNRC twice

Walked on Tot twice, last time right at 8 no one else on ride with us.

Sounds like a perfect morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter