Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yulilin's finished for the day after meeting a Clone Trooper, Ahsoka, and Leia.

She's reporting C3PO won't be at SWW for a few weeks. R2D2 will meet randomly without a set schedule.

image.jpg image.jpg
Ok so the premium package is to the left of the stage they do NOT share but VIP and Deluxe are grouped together.

image.jpg
This is the gift shop after you leave the park they have SWW autograph books and open at 7:30

And with that you fine people I am out. These knitted Boba Fett earrings are going to make themselves.

Thank you all so much for letting me be your substitute Yulilin though I could never fill her shoes I hope I did good enough

Yulilin's finished for the day after meeting a Clone Trooper, Ahsoka, and Leia.

She's reporting C3PO won't be at SWW for a few weeks. R2D2 will meet randomly without a set schedule.[/QUOTE

we saw them again in the Ahsoka line! It was fun to run into Disers all over the place!!!

We are back in the room - had one frustrating experience in the Jedi Council line - met Shaak Ti in the morning. Got in line in the afternoon hoping to meet someone else - for awhile all 4 of them were out. Then they announced Anakin was going in. Mace went in at some point and so did Kitt (they didn't announce those departures) so we got up to the front and there was just Shaak Ti - CM told us nobody else was coming out any time soon so we spent a long time in line for nothing!

Went over to the Blister Pack - lucked out and met Cody and Ventress together - just missed Ahsoka so we got back in line. Had to cheat and let other people in front of us so we could get Ahsoka during her next meet. Another guy (a few families in front of us) tried to wait on the side to get Ahsoka and the CM told him they had to meet whoever was there when they got to the front - it wasn't pretty - guy got mad, his wife and kids were embarrassed and the CM held firm. Ahsoka was worth the wait!!!

Feet are tired but we are ready for round 2 tomorrow morning

Last edited:
Real-Time Character Updates from Yulilin:

*Chewie with Ewoks from 8:00a - 10:00a
~ Chewie back at 12:00
~ Ewoks back at 1:00
~ both out until 9:00p
~ CM states to get in line by 7:30p to see them before their sets end for the day
~***at 8:30 this morning, the wait time in line is at 1.5 hours

*Jedi Mickey and Pals
~ character meet times are on MDE but not sure how accurate
~ Jedi Mickey and Leia Minnie rotate meet until 9:00a
~ Donald and Goofy come out for their first rotation at 9:00a

*Chipwoks
~ they leave set at 10:20 to prepare for the parade
~ they return after the parade at 11:45
~ last set is at 3:30 and Chipwoks complete their set by 4:00p

*Jedi Council
~ line moves at glacial pace - be prepared (40 minute line)
~ met Anakin
~ Fisto and Windu will meet after the parade

*Luke and Leia: spotted roaming near Star Tours
~ spotted by Star Tours around 11:30a

*C3PO may not come out at all for a few weekends. No dates have been mentioned.
*R2D2 will randomly appear - no set times.

Rebel Hangar Characters and Table Service, too!
Cantina Band
Greedo
Sabine
Ezra

Magic Shot next to smoking area by the Coke Bottle.

***Strollers are allowed in all character lines
***MDE character times appear to be accurate
Final Update for Today^^

My family is about to ban me from this thread. WHY aren't they as excited as I am?:rotfl:
I know they will be when we get there but for now only my 9 year old son will even listen to me about the weekends anymore :)
too funny - my family on the other hand supports my addiction by constantly asking "what's happening?" "what's the buzz" "what is everyone posting about SWW"??? We're going to be in serious withdrawal after this weekend!

Can we find out which characters were out roaming? (Gamorreans, Tusken Raiders, etc.)? Thank you so much!!

Just checking in...

In the premium package dessert party. They sure did sell a lot of these. This place is a zoo if you ask me. I don't think I will do any more of these dessert party's. I feel like they don't care about the experience anymore and just prefer to make money and pack them in.

Also just got out of the rebel hanger. Got pics with Ezra and Sabine so that was super cool. But they wouldn't sign autographs. Said they were on a secret mission and didn't want to leave evedence of them behind. Cool experience non the less

For all of you doing RH, can you give us a rough estimate turnaround time from entry to food delivery? Is it really feasible to try to do RH between the 3 pm and 5 pm shows, so long as you have a FP for both of those shows....and still have decent seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter