Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out the photo too. This is exciting to see! I think I'm heading over there today to check out the carriage and look at the new Starbucks.
I'm sure the answer will be " we are just testing and don't know if this will be done during SWW" but...
could you ask the JTA people about the sign ups outside of the park please.

I'm sure the answer will be " we are just testing and don't know if this will be done during SWW" but...
could you ask the JTA people about the sign ups outside of the park please.

If I get there today, I will ask. CM seem to be some of the last to know and find out just before or when it's announced to the general public.

Last year they had the force push shots on Streets of America. I don't remember where they had the one fighting Vader.
The magic shots locations have moved around quite a bit. Thy use to be outside of the Darth Mall tent when they had the tent behind Rock n Rollercoaster. It was moved next to the Premiere Theater (between the theater and the Cars meet and greet) but once they offered fp+ for the shows it had to go because that area became part of the fp line.
Thanks so much! We're headed to the first SWW, so I'll be sure to post anything I see on this then. :)

Very cool!! I have to pay more attention to any meet-ups and the like. Would be great to be able to say hi to fellow DISers! :)

Our first day is going to be cut short. We have to go back home that afternoon for a prior commitment.

I think there are meets Saturday and Sunday. Itinkso has it posted on the roll call thread.

We will be there the first weekend too, 15th and possibly the 16th, though we're hoping to hit another park that day if we see everything we want on the 15th.

We plan to watch the parade. And that's the only real plan of opening day. We'll have to leave shortly after that.

Anyone new to the thread. There's a roll call thread that you can join with info on meets. The link is in my ziggy

Rats! I was hoping for an earlier time that day, but I need it for 6 instead of 4...
Koh, you can always book for 4 and then search for 2 with a time that's close to your original time. I'm not sure what time H&V switches over to Dinner.

Koh, you can always book for 4 and then search for 2 with a time that's close to your original time. I'm not sure what time H&V switches over to Dinner.

But could we be seated together? It's with my parents who are going so they can see the characters with the kids...

But could we be seated together? It's with my parents who are going so they can see the characters with the kids...
Yes, the CMs will seat you together or at tables in close proximity. As long as you arrive a few minutes early and explain both ADRs are for the complete party, they will arrange the appropriate seating.

just looked. nothing for the same timeframe for 2… :-/ Oh well. If we do FtF, we just won't eat many desserts at H&V… :-)

So I really wish there were a way to use the FtF on multiple days (as in use it for the parade one day and the fireworks another day)

View attachment 1427

This was the 2012 Star Wars Convention in Orlando. Anthony Daniels spotted them in line the first day and went to see their outfit and commented on the C3PO on it....and then both of the other days he also found them and stopped to talk to them.....they were the envy of everyone in line, lol. They were in the audience during his show and he asked for volunteers, they of course jumped up...and he made some comment about "oh of course the twins must come up". I was on staff and deserted my duties to get closer and take a video of their time on stage with him, lol. Shhhh don't tell anyone, I am hoping to get staff in Anaheim too. Actually the rest of the staff were snapping photos of them as well....it was just so much fun. (See the person behind them in the neon green shirt.....she was staff...all of us had that lovely neon shirt).

Connie, My BF and I saw the girls several times last year, and chatted with them in line they are area real treat, great bunch of gals you have there :) Those dresses are too fun! Are they planning something for this year?

So I really wish there were a way to use the FtF on multiple days (as in use it for the parade one day and the fireworks another day)

I agree. The whole day thing was too much for ds. It would be nice to have just the dessert portion or just the parade. I'd go for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter