Updated SWW Weekend I

Weekend I - May 16, 17, 18
yulilin3 (Sat - Feel the Force, Sun)
mmafan (Sat and Sun)
Vala (Thurs - Rebel Rendezvous, Friday)
Delmar411 (Fri & Sat)
Ferrentinos (Sat - Feel the Force, H&V)
Mommy a Deux (Sun & SciFi Monday)
Good Morning Dewdrop (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
loudisneyfan (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
lovethattink (Thurs - Rebel Rendezvous, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Bastos (Thurs - H&V, Sun - SciFi & Feel the Force)
RAPstar (Fri - H&V)
btowndude (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
Reizo (Friday)
goofyluva9293 (Fri, Sat, & Sun - SciFi)
WendyBelle (Sun)
Kat4Disney (Thurs - SciFi, Fri, & Sat - Feel the Force)
alayne (Thurs - Rebel Rendezvous, Fri, Sat - VIP, Sun)
Jdis1015 (Sat & Sun)
DL55 (Friday)
Cadale (Friday)
TeamGuinn
disney mom of 6 (Fri and Sun)
SillyFamily (Tues - SciFi, Fri)
Dave Tis (Thurs - Rebel Rendezvous, Fri)
OhioStateBuckeye (Fri - Feel the Force)
staylor (Fri, Sat - Feel the Force, Sun)
yanks1417 (Sat, Sun)
ajh88 (Fri night - H&V, Sat, Sun -SciFi)
ethanwa (Thurs - Rebel Rendezvous)
jane2073 (Sat)
Deb"ears"S (Fri, Sat)
Mom2darlingboys (Sun - Feel the Force, H&V)
Phelpsie70 (Sun)
jacksmommy (Sat - H&V, Sun - SciFi)

KennythePirate - every weekend :)

I wouldn't really call Jawas "bad guys"

I think they were even dancing with the "good guys" at the Hoopla last year.

If Kenny really is there every weekend, he might be my new number one priority on character location!

So when we know more about who is marching on the weekends we attend SWW, is it appreciated or distracting to holler at those members: "Hey, name here, thanks for marching!" ...or something?

I was at at SWW a couple of years ago at a spot where many friends and family members of the marchers were congregated and we were doing just that! So yes... it was appreciated and a lot of fun!! :thumbsup2

Here's the Dark Side all together:

71ae6c9749206e463bb01077189f0bf3_zps3d9185b6.jpg

That is just awesome! You know those Jawas would trade sides as well as anything else in a heart beat!

~NM

Can someone explain everything Darth Mall to me? What goes on inside the mysterious tent(besides parting money from my wallet)? any advice about lines?

Can someone explain everything Darth Mall to me? What goes on inside the mysterious tent(besides parting money from my wallet)? any advice about lines?

Darth Mall is not in a tent this year. It is near TSMM in one of the buildings.See Kenny's map:

76366de6ea93dd62186a0aff181e8763_zps4e7d028f.jpg

Character meet and greets take place there and there are also vendors selling SW merchandise.

If I have my 3 FP+s booked for first thing in the morning (8-9, 9-10, 10-11) do you think I have a chance at getting my 4th FP+ for the Obi Wan show at 7 on May 16th or should I just bite the bullet and give up my Rockin' Rollarcoaster FP+?

Just thought I'd share the iron on transfer design that my daughter and I just finished this afternoon. Our family of 5 will be wearing matching tshirts on one of our SWW days. What do you think? My dd14 did most of the design work- she is really creative. Can't wait to get these tshirts made and ready for our trip! Do any of you also so tshirts for your families? Would love to see some other designs!!

P.S. sorry this ended up so big! This is the first photo I've posted! not sure how to resize!

If I have my 3 FP+s booked for first thing in the morning (8-9, 9-10, 10-11) do you think I have a chance at getting my 4th FP+ for the Obi Wan show at 7 on May 16th or should I just bite the bullet and give up my Rockin' Rollarcoaster FP+?

We have up out TSM fp for a show, we bit the bullet! :)

loudisneyfan said:

If rock n roller coaster is important to you keep it and try and get the 4th fp for the show, in any case, if you don't get it you could just make the standby line

This is a picture from last Halloween. We surprised our daughter by dressing up and going with her. You should have seen her face when I sneaked out the back got dressed and rang the front doorbell. Then my wife came out dressed in the hallway.
2qd09d5.jpg

Yes there must be a Dunkin Donuts on the Death Star.

I'm working on a custom Ahsoka costume to keep my young one cooler.

So when we know more about who is marching on the weekends we attend SWW, is it appreciated or distracting to holler at those members: "Hey, name here, thanks for marching!" ...or something?

They will not be able to acknowledge your cheers, they are required to walk looking straight ahead :) But I know Ash heard us cheer for him last year and told us about it later :)

just thought i'd share the iron on transfer design that my daughter and i just finished this afternoon. Our family of 5 will be wearing matching tshirts on one of our sww days. What do you think? My dd14 did most of the design work- she is really creative. Can't wait to get these tshirts made and ready for our trip! Do any of you also so tshirts for your families? Would love to see some other designs!!

P.s. Sorry this ended up so big! This is the first photo i've posted! Not sure how to resize!

very fun!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all!! Have an awesome day....sww T-Minus 4 days.
Having some MK fun today :D

Happy Mother's Day, everyone.

Where has time gone?

Who all is going Thursday? See you at the Rendezvous. Don't forget, registration is 9am til 3. You can ship packages to the front of the park or to your resort. once you get your merchandise, you are responsible for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter