Official Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2016 Thread (Jan. 14-17, 2016)

Thats what they were last year as well. I was in D (I think) and I believe it took almost 30 minutes to start.

See below for last years info

http://noguiltlife.com/star-wars-half-marathon-weekend-corrals-and-waivers/

IMG_6873.jpg

Awesome! So if they do it about the same this year, we'll be in corral C & that's about where I expected to be so I'm happy!!
Thank you!!

I don't seem to be in there yet. I went through a travel provider, and Active shows me as confirmed. Maybe I'll show up soon.

Oops! There it is... I'm an idiot. :) Woohoo!

Looks like my husband should be in A and I'll be in D based on last years corral info. Hopefully that's true!

My RC bib starts with a 2.... interesting.

based on 2015 corral I will be in B for at least the half, i guess -- wonder what that will put me in for the 10K?

OK - it didn't work on my desktop but did on my cell and was able to find it. :-)

I'm doing the RC and my bib # is 23465. So any idea of which corral I'll end up in?

Last edited:
I might be missing something but I can't find my name in the listing for my bib #s. I'm signed up for the RC but when I put my last name in there is nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong?
Try your birthdate +/- 1 day. That's a common bug in Active. Also check your email confirmation to make sure you didn't typo your name (my brother did that one year).

Try your birthdate +/- 1 day. That's a common bug in Active. Also check your email confirmation to make sure you didn't typo your name (my brother did that one year).

Thank you. Figured it out and now just have to wait to see which corral I'll end up in. :-)

I can't find my Bib# in the list. I double check my registration emails (both 5k and RC) and there are no typo or error. I tried both cell and desktop but nothing appears. I'm a little worried i'll hope they fix it when the vaiwers come out.

I can't find my Bib# in the list. I double check my registration emails (both 5k and RC) and there are no typo or error. I tried both cell and desktop but nothing appears. I'm a little worried i'll hope they fix it when the vaiwers come out.

Mine isn't there either. :confused3 I went through a travel provider.

All I see in the link is a dropdown for the 10K. So I can only look up my name, but not DH and DS since they are doing the 5K.

JUST got the email about the event guide being up. And, despite recent announcements, and note this was sent TODAY....

Costumes are not only permitted, but encouraged at run Disney events to showcase your Disney-spirit. However, any attire or costume must be family-friendly and not offensive, objectionable or a potential safety hazard to yourself or other runners. Face masks are not allowed.

I've only just started thinking of what I will wear. I don't want a full "costume", but maybe a cute shirt paired with one of the sparkle athletic skirts. I did some googling and saw ones like this: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-R2D2-Juniors-White/dp/B00CDWXPA0
That aren't really "running shirts" so I'm guessing they won't wick...but I also see pics of a LOT of people from last year's race where shirts EXACTLY like this--I wonder if they are the same?
Does anyone happen to know any of the runners who wore this shirt, and were they very uncomfortable running in it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter