**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Wondering about the BB-8 M&G... WDW site only shows times through Jun 10... should be expect any end date or are they just not updating too far ahead?

What characters are there?
There are 3 characters available for meet and greet inside Launch Bay, Chewbacca, Kylo Ren and BB8, they are not part of the dessert party but some people choose to met them during the paarty because the wait times are shorter in the evening

Wondering about the BB-8 M&G... WDW site only shows times through Jun 10... should be expect any end date or are they just not updating too far ahead?
SW characters schedules are only out 3 weeks in advance. I am pretty sure BB8 is here to stay for a long time

We're going to be in WDW the week of the new Star Wars movie premiere, as I mentioned in an ealier question. Now, I have another: if given the opportunity, would you attend both the events for the new movie AND (on a different night) the SW dessert party, or would you skip the dessert party? As you can probably tell, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to planning. Thanks!

Last edited:
A quick question for anyone who has done the tour. I saw someone mentioned earbuds are used to hear some of what the tour guide is saying. How important are those and would regular headphones work, since my kids find that earbuds don't stay in their ears very well? Thanks for any advice on this!

We're going to be in WDW the week of the new Star Wars movie premiere, as I mentioned in an ealier question. Now, I have another: if given the opportunity, would you attend both the events for the new movie AND (on a different night) the SW dessert party, or would you skip the dessert party? As you can probably tell, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to planning. Thanks!
if you want to watch the show twice then it's a good option

I just looked at the schedule for the Tour, and it looks like the character M&Gs are only during the Dessert Party portion of the day; is that correct?

I just looked at the schedule for the Tour, and it looks like the character M&Gs are only during the Dessert Party portion of the day; is that correct?

That is true, you get front of the line but please note, BB8 isn't part of that even for the Tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter