**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I am sorry that your experience was so bad. I know how that can be. Our second time to do the party wasn't the best, because we got out late after missing the storm troopers:rolleyes: I think people have complained about the show, but that was really early on. This is now the 2nd or 3rd iteration, depending upon if you count the Star Wars Weekends show. It's not as good as the original, but there is no way they will go back to the original show. The current fireworks are causing fire issues and disturbing the animals at AK, so the original show, which had way more fireworks, would be even worse. I think they might get rid of the fireworks entirely, since they are are having fire issues now.

Oh! I didn't know that the show had changed since it originally came out. (That's what I get for skimming and not reading properly, lol.) We attended one of the parties in Sept of 2013, so not long after it debuted. We absolutely loved the fireworks (my husband cried, lol). Bummed to hear that they have been scaled back, but at least I know what to expect going into it, and I'm sure we will have a blast!!

Oh! I didn't know that the show had changed since it originally came out. (That's what I get for skimming and not reading properly, lol.) We attended one of the parties in Sept of 2013, so not long after it debuted. We absolutely loved the fireworks (my husband cried, lol). Bummed to hear that they have been scaled back, but at least I know what to expect going into it, and I'm sure we will have a blast!!
the fireworks show was called Symphony in the stars a galactic spectacular, this was a pure fireworks show, people have said best fireworks show on property. This new show, Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular started in June of last year and combines projections, lasers, fire and sound effects with fireworks. Page 1 has all updated info if you don't want to read all 700+ pages :)

Introduction

This page will talk specifically about Star Wars Launch Bay and any other SW offerings they will have at DHS. Also feel free to share your love of SW

A little background on myself: Hi my name is Yulady (You-Lady), I'm a 42 year old mom of 2 teenagers and I love Star Wars. I'm an Orlando resident and an AP holder for the past 16 years.

I post as objective as I can, I don’t usually answer the question “is it worth it”, that’s a subjective question but I will always give you my views on everything SW and my personal experiences with the event. I post everything as a rumor (even if it comes from very reliable inside sources) until Disney announces either thru their Parks Blog or directly on the WDW site.
September Star Wars dessert dates have been released!

Thanks for the heads up! Just booked, I'm super excited.

For those who have gone before, is it easy to move in and out of the party area? If I want to grab a snack and then go look around launch bay?

Thanks for the heads up! Just booked, I'm super excited.

For those who have gone before, is it easy to move in and out of the party area? If I want to grab a snack and then go look around launch bay?
reviews and videos are on page one

I'm booked for the tour! I've booked Aug 30th and tour start time is 2:30 and fireworks at 9:00 that day. I also notice that other summer dates are 6.5 hours long and not the 7 hours in the Spring or am I missing something?

I have a question about this party. Do they not serve pop (Coke, Pepsi, etc.) at this? I thought I read somewhere that they don't. If that's true, can you bring your own in? :drinking1 Also, does anybody have any idea of roughly how many people they allow into this party?

Last edited:
I have a question about this party. Do they not serve pop (Coke, Pepsi, etc.) at this? I thought I read somewhere that they don't. If that's true, can you bring your own in? :drinking1 Also, does anybody have any idea of roughly how many people they allow into this party?

I was just there this past Saturday and they had Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite at the party (in cans)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter