**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Well that figures, I finally make up my mind to do the tour and call to book it and there's no availability during the days I'm there. If anyone is going to cancel their tour between 6/16-6/25, please give me a heads up and I'll take it. Thanks!

Well that figures, I finally make up my mind to do the tour and call to book it and there's no availability during the days I'm there. If anyone is going to cancel their tour between 6/16-6/25, please give me a heads up and I'll take it. Thanks!
That sucks, is there availability for the dessert party?

When I called Friday, the June and July tour dates hadn't opened up yet for booking. June was open for a day and a half and then it closed again due to some glitch in the system. You should ask a follow up if the dates were sold out or if they were open for booking yet.

When I called Friday, the June and July tour dates hadn't opened up yet for booking. June was open for a day and a half and then it closed again due to some glitch in the system. You should ask a follow up if the dates were sold out or if they were open for booking yet.
I kind of wondered if they were actually booked or not yet available. I had seen on this thread they were open for booking, but I wasn't following closely enough to see if anyone actually booked or what the result was. I know it's possible they could be booked, since there's only 40 spots per tour, but I had the CM check all possible dates for our trip and the answer was the same. I appreciate the heads up!

Fireworks party

I was hoping for advice about my special needs son. He may be in a stroller designated as wheelchair. Should I keep him with us in general area or kids area or even wheelchair area? He's only five but big as a ten year old. Am I better off trying to chance it and let him be without a stroller? He's unable to wait too long in one place unless he can hide in his stroller from being overstimulated. Would the stroller be able to be wheeled through the party without bothering people or being in the way?

Fireworks party

I was hoping for advice about my special needs son. He may be in a stroller designated as wheelchair. Should I keep him with us in general area or kids area or even wheelchair area? He's only five but big as a ten year old. Am I better off trying to chance it and let him be without a stroller? He's unable to wait too long in one place unless he can hide in his stroller from being overstimulated. Would the stroller be able to be wheeled through the party without bothering people or being in the way?
You will have no problem bringing the stroller into launch bay for the party and you can stay with him in the designated wheelchair area during the fireworks

Good Morning America has teased that tomorrow, Tuesday, during the show there will be a special announcement "40 years in the making", as if I wasn't already hyped for Star Wars Celebration and Galactic Nights

Beat me to the punch, just saw this and was coming to post.

Good Morning America has teased that tomorrow, Tuesday, during the show there will be a special announcement "40 years in the making", as if I wasn't already hyped for Star Wars Celebration and Galactic Nights
What in the world could it be? Seriously, they've got movies, theme parks, what could possibly be next?

What in the world could it be? Seriously, they've got movies, theme parks, what could possibly be next?
it will be announced by Mark Hamill and Daisy Ridley so I'm imagining it will be movie related...everyone is expecting the trailer for Last Jedi on Friday during the panel at Celebration, maybe is the announcement that it's coming Friday, the whole "40 years in the making" is what is intriguing to me

it will be announced by Mark Hamill and Daisy Ridley so I'm imagining it will be movie related...everyone is expecting the trailer for Last Jedi on Friday during the panel at Celebration, maybe is the announcement that it's coming Friday, the whole "40 years in the making" is what is intriguing to me
It's official. Their marketing department is run by sadists who take joy in watching the fans freak out.
::: commences freaking out :::
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I was a child when the Star Wars trilogy was released, but I tell my boys all the time there has never been a better time than now to be a Star Wars fan! It amazes me the way that it has made the leap into mainstream popularity and I just hope that when it runs its course that it does so by going out on top and not in a tailspin dive.

Ive got dessert party tickets for May and curious if that would be a good time to meet BB8?

W're Premier Disney Visa holders and planned on using the card to meet Chewie but wasn't sure if the card would work for BB8 as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter