***Official September 2020 Thread***

So nice to hear from a hopeful perspective! I'm still cautious about being too optimistic, but after the disappointment of cancelling our May trip, I have to have something to look forward to!
I feel the same way. We rescheduled from April to September. The prospect of not having Disney to look forward to would be too much to handle!

That doom and gloom thread is very depressing.
I just replied to a particularly depressing comment in that thread, attempting to cheer up and be positive - and my post was deleted within minutes. The reason given was "we need to stay on topic".
Apparently, the desired topic IS doom and gloom.
I won't be looking in there anymore.
Bring on September and that wonderful Disney bubble!!!

We also had an April trip which was cancelled and moved to Sept! My June trip also was cancelled and is going to happen June 2021 😩 So this Sept just hubby and I trip is now my next hope! We will get back next April for our fav Spring in Disney! I will check out the FB group too.

Hey everyone, we've moved our trip from May to the 28/09 to 09/10 staying at the POFQ!

We're coming from the UK and this will be my first trip to florida. It was disappointing having to postpone our original trip but we ended up saving money! Already managed to rebook all our dining reservations so back to replanning and looking at the Halloween party :)

Hey everyone, we've moved our trip from May to the 28/09 to 09/10 staying at the POFQ!

We're coming from the UK and this will be my first trip to florida. It was disappointing having to postpone our original trip but we ended up saving money! Already managed to rebook all our dining reservations so back to replanning and looking at the Halloween party :)
OHH! UK, got it! Was so confused by those dates for a minute! POFQ is one of my favs! We're at CBR this Sept. but you will love POFQ--it is so well themed!

(in a gruff stereotyped Southern accent):
"Darn it, this is America! Do it the American way!"

Just kidding! (And sorry if I just offended any of my Disboards friends from the South!)

I rented DVC points last October for Labor Day week of this year. I usually go that week because the crowds are always the lowest. With the virus and the fact that everyone from this spring is rebooking to September, I don't want to go anymore. I don't think it will be safe to do so until a vaccine is developed (at least 18 months away it sounds like) and being around crowds will not be a good idea until one is available. Seems that I will be out the money I spent on the rental though. We shall see...

I rented DVC points last October for Labor Day week of this year. I usually go that week because the crowds are always the lowest. With the virus and the fact that everyone from this spring is rebooking to September, I don't want to go anymore. I don't think it will be safe to do so until a vaccine is developed (at least 18 months away it sounds like) and being around crowds will not be a good idea until one is available. Seems that I will be out the money I spent on the rental though. We shall see...
We are book through September 7th. If they are open we are going!!!!! Have to move forward. Go and enjoy it.

I did think after posting that I will probably confuse a lot of people, so apologies! :teeth:

We did love the theme from the pictures, can't wait to experience it myself!

We're from the UK as well and we love POFQ, we stay there every visit. You'll have to catch the boat to DS, it such a lovely ride. I really do hope we'll be able to go as I would really need a holiday after this.

We are book through September 7th. If they are open we are going!!!!! Have to move forward. Go and enjoy it.

I hope you have a great trip if they do open! I will not be going unless a vaccine is developed by then or if I happen to come down with the virus before then and fully recover. Luckily I hadn't purchased airfare or park tickets yet, so I may only be out the DVC rental cost. Or if they can't open fully by September, maybe I will have a chance of getting my money back from that also.

Hi guys! I just found this thread. We are planning on being there September 27th- October 3rd, staying at the Ft. Wilderness cabins. That week is my kids fall break, and is such a great week to go. Two years ago the crowds were low, but with everything going on now and people are rebooking for fall, we shall see.

Hi guys! I just found this thread. We are planning on being there September 27th- October 3rd, staying at the Ft. Wilderness cabins. That week is my kids fall break, and is such a great week to go. Two years ago the crowds were low, but with everything going on now and people are rebooking for fall, we shall see.

You from Atl area? Thats where we are and its our fall break as well and my wife is a teacher. So it makes perfect to go then. Last year wasnt too horrible. Only really busy day was HS. But i know thats the norm now. We will be down there same time this year. If its open we will be there.

You from Atl area? Thats where we are and its our fall break as well and my wife is a teacher. So it makes perfect to go then. Last year wasnt too horrible. Only really busy day was HS. But i know thats the norm now. We will be down there same time this year. If its open we will be there.
Yes we are! I love having a fall break. We are all hoping it will be open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter