***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going on Sunday the 10th. FIgured it would be better and slower on on a sunday or tuesday.
I was torn on the dates. We are there the 4th-114th, but I figured, with the possibility of rain outs in September, I'd pick the earliest so if it gets cancelled, we'd have others to switch to.

I was torn on the dates. We are there the 4th-114th, but I figured, with the possibility of rain outs in September, I'd pick the earliest so if it gets cancelled, we'd have others to switch to.
We are there from the 5th to the 14th and figured it would give us another day to chose too.

I want to go on the 7th but DH doesn't want to do it:worried:.
Aww that sux for him, do it yourself. Let him enjoy some time at one of the bars, or just relax in the room. The group I normally go with, we have no problem breaking off and two of them are married.

Aww that sux for him, do it yourself. Let him enjoy some time at one of the bars, or just relax in the room. The group I normally go with, we have no problem breaking off and two of them are married.

Yes I would do that except that it's just the two of us this trip, no group. I wouldn't want to do that myself, especially since it's our 20th anniversary trip.:rolleyes:

Yes I would do that except that it's just the two of us this trip, no group. I wouldn't want to do that myself, especially since it's our 20th anniversary trip.:rolleyes:
You can come with us. My oldest isn't going this year so I have nobody to ride space mountain with

I would go with you. I can just switch up my days. :teeth:
You can come with us. My oldest isn't going this year so I have nobody to ride space mountain with

Awww you guys are so sweet. But don't think DH would take it too well if I ditched him on our anniversary trip to hang with my fellow Disers.:duck:
What got us to 20 years is compromise and learning to pick your battles. I've been to MNSSHP before so it's not a deal breaker. I'll just make sure I pick something else that I want to do and he said no to.:rotfl:

I'll throw my name into mix! Father and son get away. Pop Century, Sept. 24-28. Managed to snag FD. Can't get here quick enough! :wave:

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already---I'm trying to make it through all of the previous pages. Does anyone know when the Star Wars Dessert Party dates will be up for September? I seem to recall when I was planning our trip in December that they were only releasing about 30 days at a time and then of course they didn't have it in December on our dates. Would really like to squeeze this in on this trip.

Usually a month to a month and a half for the desert party here is the thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-galactic-nights-launch-bay-jt.3439569/unread

With that said, August dates are out already. I've been checking for September every day just in case. I want to go to that dessert party, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter