***Official November 2022 Thread***

What are you all wearing if you’ve been there this week? Shorts with a jacket? Pants? I’m second guessing all of my packing decisions lol.

What are you all wearing if you’ve been there this week? Shorts with a jacket? Pants? I’m second guessing all of my packing decisions lol.
We generally wear leggings (girls) and adidas soccer pants (boys) on the below 70 days. Over 70; shorts work well for us. We carry a medium to light jacket for all of us in 2 backpacks - for those that get cold after dark (every day we bring these). We also bring junkie ponchos for the wet ride(s)/rain.

I love that this will be my 3rd time heading to or being at Disney on Mickey's Birthday! :bday:::MickeyMo

We fly to SFB tonight and are so excited!

We generally wear leggings (girls) and adidas soccer pants (boys) on the below 70 days. Over 70; shorts work well for us. We carry a medium to light jacket for all of us in 2 backpacks - for those that get cold after dark (every day we bring these). We also bring junkie ponchos for the wet ride(s)/rain.
This is perfect thanks! I was leaning towards thin pants for most of the week and shorts for the warmer days so that makes me feel better. Probably skipping the ponchos this time and just carry rain jackets that will help with the cooler mornings and evenings.

This is perfect thanks! I was leaning towards thin pants for most of the week and shorts for the warmer days so that makes me feel better. Probably skipping the ponchos this time and just carry rain jackets that will help with the cooler mornings and evenings.
I've debated the rain jacket switch out. I like that option a lot.

Are we all at the parks? Cause this group got quiet lately. Lol

I’m doing universal Sunday and Monday. Then can’t wait for MVMCP on Tuesday.

I’m flying out from California tomorrow and starting our split stay at VGF followed by CCV and finally RIV. It’s our welcome home visit and I can’t wait!

Maybe see you?! And I noticed you have a Feb trip planned same as ours too. We will be in a Ft. Wilderness cabin for the first time. A new Disney experience.

I agree with you there about late August through September being quiet. I've also found that the week after Thanksgiving and the first week of December seem to be slower, if people are looking for a slow time during holiday festivities. These are our "go to" weeks when we want to go during the holidays
We’re here now and the crowds are hideous

We had an absolutely fabulous day at MK. For Thanksgiving week I didn’t think crowds were awful (it’s also a party day). It rained most of the day but we came prepared. Laughed our heads off in a driving rain on BRMR. We got soaked to the bone and were ready to dry off by 3:30 so we headed to the hotel. Still no tree at WL! Hoping it goes up tonight. On our way in a bit to HDDR and a carriage ride.

Want to say thanks to all the November peeps, it’s been great. We head home tomorrow. Hope WDW continues to provide all of you joy and magic.
I will do a TR later but for us we won’t be back for awhile. We have had some great times and some not great times. The overriding problem has been the crowds. I guess since we started coming in the 80s and came up until 13 years ago we really didn’t understand how much of a damper these crowds (which in our reference world of previous visits) that are like what then was only on major holidays. I guess it must be this bad most of the time now. For our prior experience of coming 2x per year for years and years this week felt like 4th of July or Christmas every day.
We’ll probably keep going back to Europe or cruise or do other things. For what it costs to come here we can get much better experience elsewhere For much less money. Since we’re close to DL we may go there for day visit now and then but for us, sadly, the magic in WDW has been greatly diminished by the amount of people overrunning the place and the need to spend a lot of money for all the extra things just to have a moderate experience.
Anyway it wasn’t all bad, we have had some great times and the CMs have been fantastic. More later on a TR.
I hope for nothing but the best pixie dust for each of you,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter