*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

We are starting to plan our trip for the last week of November! We haven’t been since January 2015. Since then we’ve added 2 more kiddos to our family. We will be going with an 8yo, 3yo and 16 mo sons, 5yo dd. Then add on mil, fil, sil, bil and their 5yo dd and 1.5 yo son. I’m a little nervous to be going with my Inlaws, but hey we will make it work!

Last edited:
Airfare hunting- advice please!!!

I am positively stocker shocked at this year’s prices for Nov.

I know SW releases their airfares for the next batch of calendar dates on May 30.

Should I try to book the moment it is released? Wait a few days? Any tips?

Last year I noticed the price was higher when it was first released and then dropped a few days later.

So confused.

Thanks!!

Airfare hunting- advice please!!!

I am positively stocker shocked at this year’s prices for Nov.

I know SW releases their airfares for the next batch of calendar dates on May 30.

Should I try to book the moment it is released? Wait a few days? Any tips?

Last year I noticed the price was higher when it was first released and then dropped a few days later.

So confused.

Thanks!!

Since we are flying out of Philadelphia during Jersey Week I bought our flights to MCO the minute they were released on SW 3/8. We got one way non stop flights leaving PHL at 6 am for $156 each. They are now over $300. I keep stalking them to see if they come down but they haven't yet. I will be buying our return flights the minute they are released too.

Another update for you all! Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (and Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!) tickets went on sale today! Check the first post for more information!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed that there won't be any MVMCPs during my family's trip, but there will be other things for us to do!

Another update for you all! Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (and Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!) tickets went on sale today! Check the first post for more information!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed that there won't be any MVMCPs during my family's trip, but there will be other things for us to do!

Woohoo! Thank you so much for the update!

I can’t believe party tickets are out already! Thanks! Maybe CP will come out earlier than usual as well.

Was glad to see the party dates out. We’re not going to a party but now I can start figuring out the itinerary a little more. Planning to hit the MK on a few of those party dates hoping for low crowds. And we’ll definitely have to return at night at least on one of the non-party dates to see the evening show. I was interested to see a party on Nov 29. I was wondering if that would be an early close night for a special event like that last Thursday was this year. Touring Plans had a tentative close of 4:30 too, but now it’s 6

I’m trying to decide where to stay for our trip. I am so up in the air with the whole thing. H said he doesn’t care at all if we are at the same place as his sister and parents. Where would you guys suggest with 4 kids?

I can’t believe party tickets are out already! Thanks! Maybe CP will come out earlier than usual as well.

That's what I'm hoping for. Let me know what the CP schedule is going to look like now so that I can start planning!

Just booked at All Star Sports for Nov 17-20 last trip with our APs. Excited to end it where we started :)

Oops, could have sworn I replied to this! :blush: Welcome to the roll call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts