***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Clicked on it, went through all the pages but didn't change anything, got the error message (Sorry, we can't complete your request right now...), then backed out of site altogether. Opened up site again, then the MB customization was available.

Wish me luck. And thank you :)

Has everyone who was able to get magic bands done online check in? Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

I did online check in early this morning, but the FP+ option didn't show up until the afternoon. I think the site was having issues earlier because it kept giving me an error message but it did in fact check me in.

I'm worried about DME. Customized MB's tonight and it stated MB is the ticket for DME but being I live in Canada the band gets shipped to resort not me. Will they know to send the regular DME package still?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm worried about DME. Customized MB's tonight and it stated MB is the ticket for DME but being I live in Canada the band gets shipped to resort not me. Will they know to send the regular DME package still?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

ACK haven't thought of that one!:badpc::headache:

Hey all, So excited about the FP+, mostly just to get Fantasmic and TSMM - I'm finally going to see Fantasmic! I wish there were more than 3 for MK, and since we will be in Epcot for 3 days (actually 1 full day and 2 half days on arrival and departure days) I'd gladly give up some FP's from Epcot to get more at MK.

Still no MB for me though. I've tried updating my check-in (get error message), I've logged in and out of the MDE site too, and it still isn't showing up. I'm going to try logging out and then shutting down my browser and starting over again to see if that helps.

This is still very exciting, although a bit time consuming to keep having to go in to each thing and change the times one by one to get something that fits. Luckily my family doesn't care what I pick so I have complete control. Since my hubby doesn't want to talk Disney my oldest son suggested ordering him a pink Magic Band since he claims he doesn't care what he gets. I'm a bit tempted :littleangel:

Edited to add: logging out -from ALL the computers I was logged into ;-) and then closing down my browser did the trick. I was able to customize my MBs. Still annoyed that my MIL and FIL want gray. I decided to be nice and gave my hubby yellow instead of pink. My boys choose orange, read and green so I snagged blue. I may work on MIL to change hers to pink so that we can have one of each.

This is interesting. I noticed that my bands seem to be attached to my AoA one night stay, not my POR package stay.

From what i read about people with split stays is that it doesn't matter, your MB will open your door at both resorts once you are checked in.

From what i read about people with split stays is that it doesn't matter, your MB will open your door at both resorts once you are checked in.
Of course it is the second (1 night) resort that it is linked to so of course I worry. That and customize is going by that date, so I will get the bands a week later.

I joust requested to join the FB Group. First name Mike and last name starts with S. :)

Got out FPP yesterday at 47 days and after sleeping badly, feeling awful I decided to look at computer at 5:45 and was so happy to find magic bands! Yeeeeaaah!

That made the day so much better!!! Was not offered the parade or wishes for MK though..but that's ok. Now trying to figure out how to work everything :). Thought I had it set but of course now that its in front of me changing things :)

Anyone surprising their kids afraid they will choose the wrong color for them? Eek.

Hey all, So excited about the FP+, mostly just to get Fantasmic and TSMM - I'm finally going to see Fantasmic! I wish there were more than 3 for MK, and since we will be in Epcot for 3 days (actually 1 full day and 2 half days on arrival and departure days) I'd gladly give up some FP's from Epcot to get more at MK.

Still no MB for me though. I've tried updating my check-in (get error message), I've logged in and out of the MDE site too, and it still isn't showing up. I'm going to try logging out and then shutting down my browser and starting over again to see if that helps.

This is still very exciting, although a bit time consuming to keep having to go in to each thing and change the times one by one to get something that fits. Luckily my family doesn't care what I pick so I have complete control. Since my hubby doesn't want to talk Disney my oldest son suggested ordering him a pink Magic Band since he claims he doesn't care what he gets. I'm a bit tempted :littleangel:

Edited to add: logging out -from ALL the computers I was logged into ;-) and then closing down my browser did the trick. I was able to customize my MBs. Still annoyed that my MIL and FIL want gray. I decided to be nice and gave my hubby yellow instead of pink. My boys choose orange, read and green so I snagged blue. I may work on MIL to change hers to pink so that we can have one of each.

LOL I love it!! Pink would definitely encourage him to talk more Disney in the future!!!!! lol

How many people have have received your ME tags? I'm 48 days and still haven't received anything:(

Got out FPP yesterday at 47 days and after sleeping badly, feeling awful I decided to look at computer at 5:45 and was so happy to find magic bands! Yeeeeaaah!

That made the day so much better!!! Was not offered the parade or wishes for MK though..but that's ok. Now trying to figure out how to work everything :). Thought I had it set but of course now that its in front of me changing things :)

Anyone surprising their kids afraid they will choose the wrong color for them? Eek.

If we were surprising the kids then I obviously wouldn't ask but since they know, we sure did ask them. This had been debated for the lady few weeks and have changed colors about 50 times so far. Ugh.

I notice from TP that crowd levels are livery low for Nov 11-17 but it seems like a lot of people going. Is it possible for the levels to jump high the week before I leave? This will be our 3rd. Trip but never used a planner before. Getting so excited :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter