***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

How did you know you got them? Just go into MDE and click on the "magic bands and cards" from the drop down menu?

"Personalize Magic Bands" should appear in the right sidebar, not the drop down. I had to modify check in, log out, log in, several times before it appeared. I suggest just keep trying. :thumbsup2 It will appear eventually! :cheer2:

"Personalize Magic Bands" should appear in the right sidebar, not the drop down. I had to modify check in, log out, log in, several times before it appeared. I suggest just keep trying. :thumbsup2 It will appear eventually! :cheer2:

I know we're just saying to keep trying... But might it be the resort we are in that is letting some people order their bands and some not?

I'm wondering if it's by resort too. We are staying at Caribbean beach and aren't able to get Magic bands yet but could make fast pass + selections

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

I know we're just saying to keep trying... But might it be the resort we are in that is letting some people order their bands and some not?

Possible, but in the past once a resort has opened, everyone has had the MB option. And October has MB opening dates for all on-property Disney resorts.

I'm wondering if it's by resort too. We are staying at Caribbean beach and aren't able to get Magic bands yet but could make fast pass + selections

Yes, i can make all the fastpasses right from the 14th until the 24th.. Staying in Coronado Springs, and cannot do anything but "manage magic bands" which as we all know, doesnt do anything.

I'm wondering if it's by resort too. We are staying at Caribbean beach and aren't able to get Magic bands yet but could make fast pass + selections Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

We're staying at AKV and BLT and can make FP+ selections but no MB. And I could care less about FP+ because we won't use it :(

I just finished scheduling my FP+ for thanksgiving week and clicked on MagicBands & Cards and it asked me to confirm my shipping address and is letting me customize them now.

. How do you modify check-in? I did online checkin last week via a different site. Is that what you mean? I do have a package. Can I still do this if I don't have the tickets yet? On the positive side, got my Mickey mail today. 50 days out.

I just finished scheduling my FP+ for thanksgiving week and clicked on MagicBands & Cards and it asked me to confirm my shipping address and is letting me customize them now.

This is what I did, too. It was after I made my FP+ selections, went to "modify checkin", left the site, then came back- then, voila!, I was able to access Magic Bands.

This is what I did, too. It was after I made my FP+ selections, went to "modify checkin", left the site, then came back- then, voila!, I was able to access Magic Bands.
Ok, I apologize, last question before I give up for the night. When you went to modify check in did you actually change anything? Or just click on it and then get out?

Got in to do fastpass+. Can't say I trust they will be valid though. Hard to even get back in to see them. Still can't do Magicbands.

I've made my fastpass selections though I just clicked the mde tab at the top and a box popped up asking me if I wanted to customize my magic bands . I clicked yes but it just took me back to the screen that says to link your bands.

I was able to make my fp selections but then I ran out of passes on my last day. I had some selected for our Christmas party day. Will these work or do I need to use a regular park ticket in order for them to work?

Ok, I apologize, last question before I give up for the night. When you went to modify check in did you actually change anything? Or just click on it and then get out?

Clicked on it, went through all the pages but didn't change anything, got the error message (Sorry, we can't complete your request right now...), then backed out of site altogether. Opened up site again, then the MB customization was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter