Official March 2022 thread!

We just went to WDW at the end of May, but dh insists that we need to go during the 50th celebration (we were there for the 25th) so I have just booked a short March trip. We will be going during Spring Break from March 13-18. DH is a college professor and our daughter is a student. We are going cheap, staying at the All Star Music resort.
We have not told our daughter yet. I am thinking about surprising her at Christmas with the news. I just haven't figured out how I will do it. I'm just happy that I know she will be just as excited about the trip at 21 as she was at 10.

Last edited:
We just went to WDW at the end of May, but dh insists that we need to go during the 50th celebration (we were there for the 25th) so I have just booked a short March trip. We will be going during Spring Break from March 13-18. DH is a college professor and our daughter is a student. We are going cheap, staying at the All Star Music resort.
We have not told our daughter yet. I am thinking about surprising her at Christmas with the news. I just haven't figured out how I will do it. I'm just happy that I know she will be just as excited about the trip at 21 as she was at 10.
Yay! Welcome to the group! It will be such a fun trip and the remodel at All Stars has been fantastic. The rooms are so cute! I will add you to the roll call.

I did a trip with our 21 year old son thus past summer and it was awesome to have the time together.

Hi everyone!

I happily booked a March Break for 2022 yesterday and thought I'd start a thread for others travelling next March! Please join in with your dates/resorts etc. I will reserve post #2 for that information. Let's make March '22 the best Disney trips ever!

We are booked for 3/18-26 at CBR. We’ve stayed here the past two spring breaks and we just keep coming back here for the skyliner convenience! We considered a split stay at BC but it was $2k for two nights with park tickets!! Thinking we will maybe try and plan a BC trip some other time. Our party includes myself, my husband, and our two boys.

I will share with you how we told ours (last time, before Covid cancelled it). I printed out a photo of the characters in front of the castle, and then we put it in the center of a cellophane ball. We wrapped up little treats, like candy, or money, or lottery tickets every few "wraps" of the ball. On Christmas Eve, we passed the ball around. Everyone would unwrap it a bit until they came to a prize, and then keep the prize. The kids LOVED this, and I have teenagers, so that's saying something. At the center was that photo, and they just went crazy! They were so happy!

Enjoy!

We are booked for 3/18-26 at CBR. We’ve stayed here the past two spring breaks and we just keep coming back here for the skyliner convenience! We considered a split stay at BC but it was $2k for two nights with park tickets!! Thinking we will maybe try and plan a BC trip some other time. Our party includes myself, my husband, and our two boys.
Welcome and happy trip planning! I will add you to the roll call. :)
I will share with you how we told ours (last time, before Covid cancelled it). I printed out a photo of the characters in front of the castle, and then we put it in the center of a cellophane ball. We wrapped up little treats, like candy, or money, or lottery tickets every few "wraps" of the ball. On Christmas Eve, we passed the ball around. Everyone would unwrap it a bit until they came to a prize, and then keep the prize. The kids LOVED this, and I have teenagers, so that's saying something. At the center was that photo, and they just went crazy! They were so happy!

Enjoy!
What an amazing idea! So much fun!

I was originally doing a solo trip at the end of April however we moved a lot of vacation plans around and changed them so I was able to move the April trip to March. Now I will be there Mar 6-12, 2022 staying at POP. I’m excited since I’ve never been in March, I’ve been in Jan, April, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec but never March. I’m so excited. 😊😊

I was originally doing a solo trip at the end of April however we moved a lot of vacation plans around and changed them so I was able to move the April trip to March. Now I will be there Mar 6-12, 2022 staying at POP. I’m excited since I’ve never been in March, I’ve been in Jan, April, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec but never March. I’m so excited. 😊😊
Hi Kim and welcome to a fellow Canadian! March is busy but wonderful with the start of Flower and Garden festival. I will add you to te roll call. Happy trip planning! :)

It's official! I just booked All Star Movies for March 12th-19th. I was holding out for possible (measly) discount releases, but standard rooms are already gone so I booked this morning! This is a girls' trip for one of my besties and I. We had the perfect trip booked March 2020 (whomp whomp.) So we're finally taking it two years later! We'll transfer to Royal Pacific at Universal on Saturday morning for one whirwind day at Universal. (It was worth it to book one day at a Universal "fancy" hotel for the included Express Pass.) I'm excited but nervous because this trip has already been rescheduled so many times I don't know if I'll actually believe we're going until we're there!

We are booked March 11-19 AsMo. First time going during spring break so nervous. But excited to reschedule our canceled 2020 trip!

Planning a solo trip 3/25 - 4/1 at Boardwalk Inn :teeth:
So fun! My first solo trip back in 2016 was at the Boardwalk!
It's official! I just booked All Star Movies for March 12th-19th. I was holding out for possible (measly) discount releases, but standard rooms are already gone so I booked this morning! This is a girls' trip for one of my besties and I. We had the perfect trip booked March 2020 (whomp whomp.) So we're finally taking it two years later! We'll transfer to Royal Pacific at Universal on Saturday morning for one whirwind day at Universal. (It was worth it to book one day at a Universal "fancy" hotel for the included Express Pass.) I'm excited but nervous because this trip has already been rescheduled so many times I don't know if I'll actually believe we're going until we're there!
Yay! So happy you are getting your girls trip in!
We are booked March 11-19 AsMo. First time going during spring break so nervous. But excited to reschedule our canceled 2020 trip!
Welcome! So excited that you are going back to the bubble!

Mardi Gras is March 1 this year, so crowds that first week could be pretty busy! And Spring Break in Orange and Osceola Counties are March 12-19.

Very helpful! Our trip starts on March 18, so I know I'm expecting heavier crowds the first weekend.

Hello! My family has been to DLR a few times, but this will be our first trip to WDW. March 18-27 at Beach Club Villas. My parents, DH, teen, and pre-teen. (Boo to Disney who thinks that a pre-teen is an adult...).

I love trip planning, and we've been talking about taking this trip in March 2022 since before covid, so I've been avidly reading my favorite Disney blog as a mental escape and to get myself ready. I just sent my parents a list of ~18 different restaurants to look at to see where we want to book ADRs. We'll be seeing them for Christmas, so it'll be a good chance to refine our plans and pick restaurants.

I haven't booked flights yet - I should probably get on that!

Hello! My family has been to DLR a few times, but this will be our first trip to WDW. March 18-27 at Beach Club Villas. My parents, DH, teen, and pre-teen. (Boo to Disney who thinks that a pre-teen is an adult...).

I love trip planning, and we've been talking about taking this trip in March 2022 since before covid, so I've been avidly reading my favorite Disney blog as a mental escape and to get myself ready. I just sent my parents a list of ~18 different restaurants to look at to see where we want to book ADRs. We'll be seeing them for Christmas, so it'll be a good chance to refine our plans and pick restaurants.

I haven't booked flights yet - I should probably get on that!
Welcome! I love trip planning too...it's half the fun of the trip! I am looking for flights now and they are so expensive! I need to book too. I will add you to the roll call. :)

Welcome! I love trip planning too...it's half the fun of the trip! I am looking for flights now and they are so expensive! I need to book too. I will add you to the roll call. :)

I think you said you're Canadian, too, but I'm not sure where you're located? It looks like we'll be flying through Toronto unless we want to pay double for a non-stop...

Hi everyone! Just 2 Australians checking in for March! :wave2: as soon as they announced we were able to leave our island you betcha we started booking (well actually that's not true I started even before it was official and it paid off!)

We've got a split-ish stay from 28th Feb to 13th March between Copper Creek & Boulder Ridge (DH's choice) and then a few days at DLR before heading home, tbh I'm not sure it's sunk in completely yet but I'm sooo excited :bitelip:

Our last trip was back in Dec 2018 so the next 3 months and 24 days can't come soon enough!!

We are official for March 19-26! My daughter will be traveling with her high school marching band, and will be marching at MK on the 20th! So exciting! Hubby and I will be staying at CBR, and my daughter will be joining us for the last two days. Can't wait!

I think you said you're Canadian, too, but I'm not sure where you're located? It looks like we'll be flying through Toronto unless we want to pay double for a non-stop...
I am about an hour outside Toronto so will be either be flying from Pearson or Buffalo. Prices are crazy!!
Hi everyone! Just 2 Australians checking in for March! :wave2: as soon as they announced we were able to leave our island you betcha we started booking (well actually that's not true I started even before it was official and it paid off!)

We've got a split-ish stay from 28th Feb to 13th March between Copper Creek & Boulder Ridge (DH's choice) and then a few days at DLR before heading home, tbh I'm not sure it's sunk in completely yet but I'm sooo excited :bitelip:

Our last trip was back in Dec 2018 so the next 3 months and 24 days can't come soon enough!!
Woohoo! So excited for you!
We are official for March 19-26! My daughter will be traveling with her high school marching band, and will be marching at MK on the 20th! So exciting! Hubby and I will be staying at CBR, and my daughter will be joining us for the last two days. Can't wait!
Welcome and happy trip planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter