Official March 2022 thread!

Overall, more hours are better, but the extended evening hours until 11 on Monday at EP and Tuesday until 1 at MK are going to be tough!
We were just talking about this. We will probably just watch Harmonious, get a DAS return time for Frozen and/or Remy, then call it. And Wednesday is our actual Epcot day, which we have no concrete plans so we'll be sleeping in and lazily wandering through to sight see.

Thank you!
Yes, flip flops are not good for all day. We always pack ponchos but I always have a light windbreaker and an umbrella that we use for rain or the sun, I hate fighting with a poncho! lol.. We are driving from Dallas, and now is supposed to freeze here after midnight and tomorrow in am!
We were planning on leaving very early, now we have to watch the weather here also. I know that we should not be complaining because after all, we are going to Disney ! but I hate driving in storms. We had planned on going to Epcot on Sat , maybe after 2 PM, but if the weather is really bad when we get there, hopefully we can switch our reservations to Sunday and just relax in our resort.

Safe travels. Worried about home too. Weather 64 one day, 30s next, snow today :(

Be very careful on the road - try not to drive in rain/storm, etc.

Hey guys! If anyone will be at any of these resorts, can you please take a picture of the Recreation Calendar for me for the Monthly Thread?! Thank you so much!!!!
  • Art of Animation Resort
  • Boardwalk Inn Resort
  • Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Grand Floridian Resort
  • Hilton Head Island Resort
  • Old Key West Resort
  • Pop Century
  • Saratoga Springs Resort

Hey guys! If anyone will be at any of these resorts, can you please take a picture of the Recreation Calendar for me for the Monthly Thread?! Thank you so much!!!!
  • Art of Animation Resort
  • Boardwalk Inn Resort
  • Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Grand Floridian Resort
  • Hilton Head Island Resort
  • Old Key West Resort
  • Pop Century
  • Saratoga Springs Resort
I'll be at POP the 26th. Not sure if that'll be too late....

I'll be at POP the 26th. Not sure if that'll be too late....

It’s perfect… thank you!! I’m always going to keep the month prior up, just in case of situations like this where I can’t get a resort calendar until the end of the month… that way people at least have an idea what to expect for their trip the following month. Thank you and have a great time!!!

It’s perfect… thank you!! I’m always going to keep the month prior up, just in case of situations like this where I can’t get a resort calendar until the end of the month… that way people at least have an idea what to expect for their trip the following month. Thank you and have a great time!!!
Wonderful! I'll grab POP and try and grab Art of Animation too since we plan to walk over and give it a little tour.

Safe travels. Worried about home too. Weather 64 one day, 30s next, snow today :(

Be very careful on the road - try not to drive in rain/storm, etc.

Hello,
We are about an hour away from AK!
Yesterday we drove all day and stopped at Tallahassee just when the storm started, thank God. We did prayed for a safe arrival to the hotel, when I saw the storm predictions for flooding and possible tornadoes at night !
This morning, the hotel had lost power. I don't like driving at night , I don't care where we are going.
The plan is to get to AK, if our is not ready, leave our luggage and go to Epcot. I don't think that it's raining anymore today, but it will cool. Tomorrow going to Mass, and possibly Disney Springs for a little while, then enjoy concierge since it's supposed to get colder tomorrow.
Thank you for your good wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter