***Official June 2023 Thread***

Signed up for mouse dining wish me luck on both. We used touring plans for our August trip and was notified of a space 220 lounge morning of our Epcot day. Guess we got lucky on that.

I thought about Disney randomly dropping ADRs for Roundup BBQ as I’m sure it’s a big grab and may cause issues being dropped all at once an overload the system
Honestly I just got about 10 more alerts for June 2-4 I need to remove these alerts!

Keep us posted 🤞 for you

We'll be at the Art of Animation June 10-17. It's my who knows what number trip, my 5 y/o's third trip, and my spouse's first (!!!) trip. Today was our reservation day, and my spouse did great for it being her first time ever booking things. We scored Crystal Palace and 'Ohana breakfasts, Garden Grill lunch (kiddo has a special affection for Chip and Dale), BBB, and an afternoon reservation for Beaches and Cream on our free day. In 2021, kiddo's favorite "ride" was the skyliner, and to this day, it's the one thing he consistently brings up when we talk about our trip, so I'm excited to see if his tastes have evolved at all 😂 My spouse is over the moon, she never had the opportunity to go in childhood and I honestly think she's more excited than anyone about her first trip. It's so fun to go with someone who's never been, because it's honestly really made me more excited to be able to see it through her eyes.

The first week of June was fantastic for availability, at 60 days out I had my choice of days and times for the couple of really popular ones we wanted to do. I'm hoping it bodes well for crowds. I went that same week in 2021 but can't really judge because crowds in general were shockingly low that whole trip.
First week of June 21 was friggin' awesome. Lines moved quick. Ressie's, for open restaurants, were easy to get. Very low crowd levels.

First week of June 21 was friggin' awesome. Lines moved quick. Ressie's, for open restaurants, were easy to get. Very low crowd levels.
I had never seen the parks that empty in my life. It was fantastic. I don't think I waited more than 20 minutes for anything on that trip.

And just like that, reservation day is over. We did manage to get everything we wanted including BBB, HEA dessert party, Spice Road fireworks package, Space, Akershus and Roundup...along with the ones I knew would be easy like Garden grill, California Grill, flying Fish, CRT and Crystal palace. Good luck to everyone still trying. I'll have the dates list current sometime today. 🙂

What day did i
And just like that, reservation day is over. We did manage to get everything we wanted including BBB, HEA dessert party, Spice Road fireworks package, Space, Akershus and Roundup...along with the ones I knew would be easy like Garden grill, California Grill, flying Fish, CRT and Crystal palace. Good luck to everyone still trying. I'll have the dates list current sometime today.l
And just like that, reservation day is over. We did manage to get everything we wanted including BBB, HEA dessert party, Spice Road fireworks package, Space, Akershus and Roundup...along with the ones I knew would be easy like Garden grill, California Grill, flying Fish, CRT and Crystal palace. Good luck to everyone still trying. I'll have the dates list current sometime tod
And just like that, reservation day is over. We did manage to get everything we wanted including BBB, HEA dessert party, Spice Road fireworks package, Space, Akershus and Roundup...along with the ones I knew would be easy like Garden grill, California Grill, flying Fish, CRT and Crystal palace. Good luck to everyone still trying. I'll have the dates list current sometime today.
What day did you get space 220 for and was it lounge or full menu?

And just like that, reservation day is over. We did manage to get everything we wanted including BBB, HEA dessert party, Spice Road fireworks package, Space, Akershus and Roundup...along with the ones I knew would be easy like Garden grill, California Grill, flying Fish, CRT and Crystal palace. Good luck to everyone still trying. I'll have the dates list current sometime today. 🙂
So glad your day was successful!

Joining the fun - Taking an Parent only early birthday trip 6/21 - 6/25 staying at Pop. We just took an extended family trip in March so parent only was needed!
Awesome. We did a parents only in August for a week as a last minute 15yr anniversary trip. Had a blast as we were able to do 3 park days and Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party along with Food and Wine at Epcot. Was able to leisurely go about the parks and take our time. Steakhouse 71 was delicious for dinner one evening and had a blast at Trader Sams over at the Polynesian another.

What day did you get space 220 for and was it lounge or full menu?
We went with main restaurant, lunch.

Ok I think I have the list updated. Please let me know if I missed anyone, or need to change anything. Got a minute more to day, so I thought I'd post what we got for our trip.

Saturday: Garden Grill lunch This is a tradition for our family. We always get on Living with the land right before eating here, and my daughter loves that she can see in the windows of the house on the ride from the restaurant.

Sunday: We have a 10:30 for Crystal Palace so we can hit the breakfast and lunch buffet at the same time. We also have an evening reservation for California Grill.

Monday: Our park reservation is for Hollywood Studios, but Our meal reservation is at Akershus for dinner as EEH will be at Epcot that night.

Tuesday: Flying Fish is my favorite Signature restaurant, and I had to get it in this trip.

Wednesday: We will be trying Roundup Rodeo BBQ on Wednesday. I'm not a huge fan of BBQ, and I feel like it will be really heavy on the stomach, but hubby and daughter really want to try this one so....

Thursday: We have a Space 220 lunch planned for this day, and well as the Fireworks dinner package at Spice Road. We did Rose and Crown last year, and sad to say it wasn't a pleasant experience. Hopefully, we will have a better time this year at a different establishment.

Friday: Friday is our last park day, and we always end at the Magic Kingdom. Molly has a BBB reservation at 9:30 (wanted to take advantage of early park entry first.) My hubby likes getting his hair cut at harmony barber shop and his appointment coincides with hers. We then have a CRT Lunch planned (last day tradition) and we will end the night with a fireworks Preparty and HEA fireworks.

Saturday: Cape May breakfast, and a long drive home.

It's so nice seeing plans actually showing up in MDE now. Getting excited for our trip at last. I would love to see what some of you have for reservations too!

Ok I think I have the list updated. Please let me know if I missed anyone, or need to change anything. Got a minute more to day, so I thought I'd post what we got for our trip.

Saturday: Garden Grill lunch This is a tradition for our family. We always get on Living with the land right before eating here, and my daughter loves that she can see in the windows of the house on the ride from the restaurant.

Sunday: We have a 10:30 for Crystal Palace so we can hit the breakfast and lunch buffet at the same time. We also have an evening reservation for California Grill.

Monday: Our park reservation is for Hollywood Studios, but Our meal reservation is at Akershus for dinner as EEH will be at Epcot that night.

Tuesday: Flying Fish is my favorite Signature restaurant, and I had to get it in this trip.

Wednesday: We will be trying Roundup Rodeo BBQ on Wednesday. I'm not a huge fan of BBQ, and I feel like it will be really heavy on the stomach, but hubby and daughter really want to try this one so....

Thursday: We have a Space 220 lunch planned for this day, and well as the Fireworks dinner package at Spice Road. We did Rose and Crown last year, and sad to say it wasn't a pleasant experience. Hopefully, we will have a better time this year at a different establishment.

Friday: Friday is our last park day, and we always end at the Magic Kingdom. Molly has a BBB reservation at 9:30 (wanted to take advantage of early park entry first.) My hubby likes getting his hair cut at harmony barber shop and his appointment coincides with hers. We then have a CRT Lunch planned (last day tradition) and we will end the night with a fireworks Preparty and HEA fireworks.

It's so nice seeing plans actually showing up in MDE now. Getting excited for our trip at last. I would love to see what some of you have for reservations too!
Oh wow! Your trip sounds so awesome! Lots of great dining there!

My oldest thought she might want to try Roundup but I'm glad she changed her mind. I'm not a big BBQ fan but would have gone just to see the new place. It does look fun inside!

I’m so glad your ADR day was such a success! I love Spice Road Table, it’s my favorite TS at Epcot. My last time seeing Illuminations was actually there.

So I was able to secure Roundup Rodeo BBQ, Ogas, Chef Art smiths, Beaches and cream, and skippers canteen. The one that I was unable to secure is Space 220 lounge. Fingers crossed and some notifications setup that something pops up between now and our trip.

So I was able to secure Roundup Rodeo BBQ, Ogas, Chef Art smiths, Beaches and cream, and skippers canteen. The one that I was unable to secure is Space 220 lounge. Fingers crossed and some notifications setup that something pops up between now and our trip.
Congrats on getting most everything on your list! Hopefully Space will open up for you soon!

@TaraWasHere That sounds like a completely magical lineup. What a wonderful, and well deserved trip, you are going to have. I hope the magic surrounds you and restores you. :tink:

We make ADRs next Tuesday. I'm most concerned for Father's Day Oga's and Savi's. Beyond that, trying for a few "brunches" Tusker and Ohana. Brunch with Mickey used to be a checkout day tradition and we haven't in the last few trips. I have a notebook full of places I want to go, but can't narrow them down or prioritize. We have so many favorites that getting in new places is tough. For years we did the deluxe dining plan, then mobile order came through and we liked the flexibility and not being tied to times. Now DH wants to go BACK to more TS meals..... GEEE!

It going to be different this year. DD1 - 23 - is bringing a boy (said in my most 2319! 2319! voice 🧦). Well, I guess technically a man but I can't go THAT far yet. HAHAHA. So for the first time, it won't just be my little family. My 16 year old DD is thrilled he's coming, so no drama expected. His second trip ever, first he was tiny, so I feel like it will be like having a toddler.... who's been in world showcase. I'm so used to our "you go here, I'll go here, we'll meet here" that I have forgotten what's it's like to be with someone who needs a map.

@TaraWasHere That sounds like a completely magical lineup. What a wonderful, and well deserved trip, you are going to have. I hope the magic surrounds you and restores you. :tink:

We make ADRs next Tuesday. I'm most concerned for Father's Day Oga's and Savi's. Beyond that, trying for a few "brunches" Tusker and Ohana. Brunch with Mickey used to be a checkout day tradition and we haven't in the last few trips. I have a notebook full of places I want to go, but can't narrow them down or prioritize. We have so many favorites that getting in new places is tough. For years we did the deluxe dining plan, then mobile order came through and we liked the flexibility and not being tied to times. Now DH wants to go BACK to more TS meals..... GEEE!

It going to be different this year. DD1 - 23 - is bringing a boy (said in my most 2319! 2319! voice 🧦). Well, I guess technically a man but I can't go THAT far yet. HAHAHA. So for the first time, it won't just be my little family. My 16 year old DD is thrilled he's coming, so no drama expected. His second trip ever, first he was tiny, so I feel like it will be like having a toddler.... who's been in world showcase. I'm so used to our "you go here, I'll go here, we'll meet here" that I have forgotten what's it's like to be with someone who needs a map.
Oga's and Savi's are really not difficult anymore tbh, I got both of them on my birthday (the day after Memorial Day) which was our 60+2 day. I got on exactly at midnight for Savi's and didn't even need to. Even now looking at Memorial Day availability for Savi's is wide open and ditto Oga's.

Pro tip if you can manage later hours, Oga's has rezzies for after park close so you can walk out to an empty Batuu and get nice photos with your sabers. That's what we're doing. :)

Thank you! Good luck ou your reservation day!

Oga's and Savi's are really not difficult anymore tbh, I got both of them on my birthday (the day after Memorial Day) which was our 60+2 day. I got on exactly at midnight for Savi's and didn't even need to. Even now looking at Memorial Day availability for Savi's is wide open and ditto Oga's.

Pro tip if you can manage later hours, Oga's has rezzies for after park close so you can walk out to an empty Batuu and get nice photos with your sabers. That's what we're doing. :)
Thank you. Thank makes me feel much better. We tried last year for Savi's and couldn't get it. We've done that park close Oga's and it's so fun... and eerie coming out to the empty park!

@flipflopmom I had no trouble at all getting Savi's Droid Depo and even BBB for my trip. (I was especially worried about the last one.) I'm sure you will be fine.

On a separate note, I've added DAH for HS on the 14th. Of course that means we won't be going to EEH at MK this trip, but somehow I feel like my family will be ok with that. 😄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter