***Official June 2019***

We're halfway through our two week trip. It's been very successful as far as doing/seeing everything we want. This has been our rainiest trip ever though. I know so many say the rain is great but it just seems like everything goes down. Tonight everything closed as we got off Barnstormer. We had a fastness for Dumbo right after and got the replacement. Kids wanted Splash but it's down with everything else for the weather. We ended up splitting for Space and Pooh but seemed like the rest of the park did the same thing.

BTW, this was our first trip booking AM fast passes. For our family of 5 today we ended up getting 9 additional FPs. Which seems crazy. Maybe we were out of the loop the last few trips. But there are plenty of fast passes available even day of.

We will be at OKW from June 11-15 and then moving to Copper Creek June 15-18!!

We're halfway through our two week trip. It's been very successful as far as doing/seeing everything we want. This has been our rainiest trip ever though. I know so many say the rain is great but it just seems like everything goes down. Tonight everything closed as we got off Barnstormer. We had a fastness for Dumbo right after and got the replacement. Kids wanted Splash but it's down with everything else for the weather. We ended up splitting for Space and Pooh but seemed like the rest of the park did the same thing.

BTW, this was our first trip booking AM fast passes. For our family of 5 today we ended up getting 9 additional FPs. Which seems crazy. Maybe we were out of the loop the last few trips. But there are plenty of fast passes available even day of.
We were in that line for Space Mountain tonight too! I have also had good luck with additional FPs for for our family of three. Having a great time!

Yes we are definitely enjoying the Beach Club. Just returning to the room after an afternoon pool break. The Pirate rooms at CBR have double beds. Which we could do for a night or two. But for a five night stay it would have been uncomfortable we are use to sleeping in a queen bed. Being well rested on a Disney vacation is a must!
Oh I didn't realize that- thanks for the info. I'm guessing they have to be doubles because of the size of the actual pirate bed frame. We're used to a king so a double would not really work for DH and I. I mean that's one of the upgrades we like in a moderate vs. value is the queen beds. Kind of disappointing since they look really cool.

Keeping a close eye on the forecast for the next few weeks - the weather in the UK has been dreadful so far this year, we're really hoping for some Florida sunshine!

Only 10 days to go now! No doubt we’ll be spending this weekend running around like headless chickens making sure we’ve got everything we need. I can’t wait to get some sun!

6 days to go!!! I guess technically 7 as the first night will be spent at the airport hotel. We are surprising our daughter for her 8th birthday and are so excited!!

That is awesome. I cant wait until little man is old enough for that sort of thing. Do you take her often? I always wonder if going every year makes the kids less excited for the surprise haha.

Add me to the list. My girlfriend is being sent to the credit union conference at the Dolphin, and I get to tag along. :cool1:

June 15-21 - Dolphin

Welcome, I guess you're headed off tomorrow! I hope you have a great time

Heading down June 21-25 at PO French Quarter and then the 25th-26th at the Beach Club. Haven’t been in June in a long time, what are we in for as far as heat and crowds?? I’m trying to prepare myself but worried I won’t be prepared 😬🥵

Welcome, I think others have answered but I'll say the crowds might be better but the heat can be quite a lot. Do be sure to plan some times to get out of the sun. Your body will thank you for it!

Add me to the list. My girlfriend is being sent to the credit union conference at the Dolphin, and I get to tag along. :cool1:

June 15-21 - Dolphin

Oh what punishment! Be sure to share your itinerary and plans so the rest of us have something to read before we leave!

I think I’ve settled on the following:

Tomorrow we arrive and go to Disney Springs
Sunday we have a full day at Magic Kingdom

She has full days at the conference Mon-Wed and a half day Thursday, so...

Monday I go to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
Tuesday I go to Magic Kingdom and Epcot
Wednesday I spend time in all 4 parks
Thursday I go to Epcot and then we go to Villains After Hours

We've finished up our trip! Had our last day at Epcot this morning/early afternoon and kids wanted to spend the afternoon swimming. We're halfway packed and leaving in the AM.

We really loved another long trip. We did the first 4 park days commando style and did as much/many things as possible. Then we started taking it easy leaving for many hours in the afternoon for swimming, mini golf, etc. We also had 4 full days devoted to water parks mixed in there. It really is great coming for 2 weeks (with 10 day tickets w/water parks) We used 9 of our fun entries. We also made a point to do "everything". We did almost every single thing in each park. Lots of attractions we'd never done before we ticked off our list this time. We've left only 2 things in the whole World that we've NEVER done -- the Up bird show in AK and Tom Sawyer Island in MK. We had a couple characters we missed this go-round b/c of weather issues. This trip was literally our rainiest trip ever. I don't think we've ever had that true Florida weather before where it rains for a couple hours everyday but we did this time and that messed us up with outside character M&Gs

We're planning to take a couple years off and come back after all the next big openings and likely AFTER the 50th anniversary. See you all in a few years!

We've finished up our trip! Had our last day at Epcot this morning/early afternoon and kids wanted to spend the afternoon swimming. We're halfway packed and leaving in the AM.

We really loved another long trip. We did the first 4 park days commando style and did as much/many things as possible. Then we started taking it easy leaving for many hours in the afternoon for swimming, mini golf, etc. We also had 4 full days devoted to water parks mixed in there. It really is great coming for 2 weeks (with 10 day tickets w/water parks) We used 9 of our fun entries. We also made a point to do "everything". We did almost every single thing in each park. Lots of attractions we'd never done before we ticked off our list this time. We've left only 2 things in the whole World that we've NEVER done -- the Up bird show in AK and Tom Sawyer Island in MK. We had a couple characters we missed this go-round b/c of weather issues. This trip was literally our rainiest trip ever. I don't think we've ever had that true Florida weather before where it rains for a couple hours everyday but we did this time and that messed us up with outside character M&Gs

We're planning to take a couple years off and come back after all the next big openings and likely AFTER the 50th anniversary. See you all in a few years!

Sounds like you had a great time despite the rain!

I’ll be arriving later this afternoon and rain is my biggest concern for this trip. I’m hoping it won’t mess up my plans too much.

Sounds like you had a great time despite the rain!

I’ll be arriving later this afternoon and rain is my biggest concern for this trip. I’m hoping it won’t mess up my plans too much.

The rain didn't mess up our plans much. We found that booking a FP for Dumbo/Barnstormer in stormy weather was a good strategy for getting extra rides on Space/Splash/BT. Storms at AK was the only place where 'everything' closed. Everywhere else you cod get to most any ride or there were plenty still running. We'd planned to hold all shows until it was raining and that was a good strategy.

Ok, We've checked in for our flight tomorrow! We plan to get up at 1am tonight in order to make our 3:15am bus to the airport! If only I could get myself on eastern time, it would feel like a 6:15 bus! :) I'm currently trying to fit in my all food in my suitcase and carry on. I have food allergies and intolerances so I need to make sure I eat safe on the plane and have some food to eat breakfast our room. I've been packing for days!

Whoo hoo! Currently packing for a three day stay for my bday on Saturday. I originally booked CBR for one night but a month later I decided to add on Friday as well but could only get a pirate room. No biggie until three weeks ago, got a call advising me resort was overbooked Friday! 😳 would I mind staying at the Contemporary for no extra charge?!?! Um, yeah!!!
Plans are to head over Friday after rush hour. I live in Clearwater so it’s a 90 minute drive. I’m throwing my stuff in bell services and hitting the pool until my friends get out of work. They’re staying at POFQ. Doing a quick monorail bar crawl then onto Jellyrolls (unless we get shipwrecked in Trader Sams like usual).
Saturday I switch to CBR for more pool time then cocktails at Top of the World Lounge before dinner at California Grill.
Sunday recovery day before heading home. Whew!
Any Adventurers that would like to join the jolly holiday Friday are welcome!!

Landed this afternoon. Trip with DW doesnt start officially until Thursday night but went over to MK after my conference on my own. Did like 6 rides in a couple hours. Succes!

Whoo hoo! Currently packing for a three day stay for my bday on Saturday. I originally booked CBR for one night but a month later I decided to add on Friday as well but could only get a pirate room. No biggie until three weeks ago, got a call advising me resort was overbooked Friday! 😳 would I mind staying at the Contemporary for no extra charge?!?! Um, yeah!!!
Plans are to head over Friday after rush hour. I live in Clearwater so it’s a 90 minute drive. I’m throwing my stuff in bell services and hitting the pool until my friends get out of work. They’re staying at POFQ. Doing a quick monorail bar crawl then onto Jellyrolls (unless we get shipwrecked in Trader Sams like usual).
Saturday I switch to CBR for more pool time then cocktails at Top of the World Lounge before dinner at California Grill.
Sunday recovery day before heading home. Whew!
Any Adventurers that would like to join the jolly holiday Friday are welcome!!
Sounds like an awesome way to celebrate your birthday! We'll be arriving Sun. but I just found out DS1 is heading there Fri. since he has the day off to spend a couple extra days with his GF (she's a CM). You may see them at Jellyrolls- they love that place! Have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!