***** Official * July 2017 * thread! *****

Hello,

We 'll be Home from July 27th until August 4th
It will be our first time at POR (we booked the Royal Guest Room)

Can you add me to the list?

:-)

Hello,

Grandma and Grandpa just surprised us with a trip in July from 22nd to the 28th. We will be staying at the Wilderness Resort. I just found this place and it has already been very helpful.

Could you please add us.

Hello,

Grandma and Grandpa just surprised us with a trip in July from 22nd to the 28th. We will be staying at the Wilderness Resort. I just found this place and it has already been very helpful.

Could you please add us.

I just had to :thumbsup2 your user name! Coming from a house of dino fans. :goodvibes

Enjoy your planning for your trip!!

I apologize upfront.
Our plans have changed, we are now staying longer and doing more. :teeth:.
(Loews Port July 11th)
BC July 12-15,
Poly 15-17,
POR 17-19.
Decided to just do all the parks, haha, and DH got his bonus points this month, so the hotels are booked! :cool1:

Now just waiting to see if EMM opens for the 16th, and the new character breakfast opens, and dining package for ROL!

I apologize upfront.
Our plans have changed, we are now staying longer and doing more. :teeth:.
(Loews Port July 11th)
BC July 12-15,
Poly 15-17,
POR 17-19.
Decided to just do all the parks, haha, and DH got his bonus points this month, so the hotels are booked! :cool1:

Now just waiting to see if EMM opens for the 16th, and the new character breakfast opens, and dining package for ROL!

Awesome! Never apologize for staying longer. :) Dates and resorts all updated.

This is our first trip where we're staying at WDW over the 4th of July. We just made plans and now I'm scrambling to figure out ADRs! We're staying June 30-July 6. Split stay BLT/BWV. Where should we go on the 4th? We're thinking Epcot since we'll be staying at BWV, but maybe DHS will be less crazy? or is everywhere crazy? :D Thrilled we're heading back

We will be apart of the July crew too! July 24-29. We just went the week after Thanksgiving, and I was SHOCKED about how much easier ADRs were this go around!! We will be at The Contemporary with our 2 and 4 year old girls!!
I'm very curious about EMM this trip, but of course, no dates showing for July yet.
Also considering the Pirates and Pals cruise this trip as something special--anyone with any experience? yay/nay?

This is our first trip where we're staying at WDW over the 4th of July. We just made plans and now I'm scrambling to figure out ADRs! We're staying June 30-July 6. Split stay BLT/BWV. Where should we go on the 4th? We're thinking Epcot since we'll be staying at BWV, but maybe DHS will be less crazy? or is everywhere crazy? :D Thrilled we're heading back
:welcome: I heard the fireworks are amazing at Epcot on the 4th, so that's where we are heading. I'm expecting huge crowds. I figure Epcot and the MK will be packed on the 4th, but I don't mind the crowds.

We will be apart of the July crew too! July 24-29. We just went the week after Thanksgiving, and I was SHOCKED about how much easier ADRs were this go around!! We will be at The Contemporary with our 2 and 4 year old girls!!
I'm very curious about EMM this trip, but of course, no dates showing for July yet.
Also considering the Pirates and Pals cruise this trip as something special--anyone with any experience? yay/nay?
:welcome: That's great about your ADR's! I've no experience with Pirates and Pals, though I've read positive experiences.

Are the fireworks at EPCot that much better than MK on the 4th? Now you all have me second guessing my plans

Are the fireworks at EPCot that much better than MK on the 4th? Now you all have me second guessing my plans
My understanding is that the July 4th fireworks at MK are the same fireworks on the 3rd, so we switched our MK day to the 3rd. The July 4th fireworks at Epcot is the same finale that they do on New Year's Eve (which was awesome!). Well, that's what I've read on another thread about a month ago. Hope it's true!

Yep, me! I woke up at 4:55 CT to check the ROL dining, only to scroll thru to nothing for July. Also still watching for EMM, and the new character breakfast, and possibly Illuminations dessert party.
Frustrating, but I suppose it gives me something to do until May when FP booking opens. :teeth:

Blizzard raging and howling in my corner New England; hoping we hold onto our power. I just added an ADR for Trails End Brunch. I found out yesterday this brunch wll be offered on certain dates in July. Since it will be a non park day for us, I thought we could explore Fort Wilderness.

We will be there July 1-7th at the Polynesian.

Wondering if anyone else is stalking stalking for things to book that aren't available yet. ROL dining packages just loaded but only until the end of June uhhhhh
:welcome: Dates added!
I'm just hoping for a ROL fp. At least us July people will have a month or so to hear about reports of the show. Hopefully all kinks will be worked out by then - if there are any.

I have a PPO ADR for TH, and I doubt I'll get that converted to a dining package, and I want it to hit safari early. I have 2 days for AK "planned" if need be, so I have a little room to work with.
My ideal plan would be to get a FP for atleast 1 of the Pandora rides, and then hopefully get FP ROL instead of the dining package for one of the days
I'll book the dining package when it opens to us as plan B. I'll call in to see if they can convert, otherwise I'll do a dinner for now.
I am excited, lots of new stuff keeps popping up for this trip! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter