OFFICIAL JULY 2009 THREAD!!! The wait is on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone refresh my memory.... I think I read somewhere that a very large group of MacDonald's employees were going to be at WDW in July and that Magic Kingdom would be closing early for employee appreciation night/s. Did anyone else see this? Could you please let me know the dates for this event? Thanks so much!

Almost at the 90 day mark so I can do our ADRs...now I just have to really figure out where/when to make the ADRs! I need the park hours to do that...

We're thinking about doing our ADRs for lunch instead of dinner this trip...having lunch around 12:30-is and then heading back to the hotel for a couple of hours...

So what are some of your favorite *LUNCH* TS restaurants? I know some people have preferences for some restaurants for lunch vs. dinner.

I'm thinking Coral Reef for Epcot, LTT for MK, not sure yet about AK -- help! And not sure about DHS -- we did Hollywood and Vine last time, this time I'm thinking 50s PTC?

Can someone refresh my memory.... I think I read somewhere that a very large group of MacDonald's employees were going to be at WDW in July and that Magic Kingdom would be closing early for employee appreciation night/s. Did anyone else see this? Could you please let me know the dates for this event? Thanks so much!

I have seen it mentioned as 3 DHS nights. BUT there has been no official disney word on this yet.

I guess I've got to add to the thread!! We'll be there July 18-24 staying in an offsite villa with all my family!!

Almost at the 90 day mark so I can do our ADRs...now I just have to really figure out where/when to make the ADRs! I need the park hours to do that...

We're thinking about doing our ADRs for lunch instead of dinner this trip...having lunch around 12:30-is and then heading back to the hotel for a couple of hours...

So what are some of your favorite *LUNCH* TS restaurants? I know some people have preferences for some restaurants for lunch vs. dinner.

I'm thinking Coral Reef for Epcot, LTT for MK, not sure yet about AK -- help! And not sure about DHS -- we did Hollywood and Vine last time, this time I'm thinking 50s PTC?

I will recomend Mama Melrose at Hollywood Studio and Yet and Yeti at Animal Kingdom. Yet and Yeti has only been open about one year and was good when we ate there in September 2008.

I too am waiting for the hours so I can make our final plans. Lois

Today I woke up with such excitment because all of the sudden it hit me . Not only will I be a wife in 95 days I will be on my DISNEYMOON in 97 days!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi folks,
Can I join you...I am a (very) new poster to DIS but I have been reading/lurking for a while!

I will be traveling July 1-7 with my family of 4, my parents and brother and SIL. My parents are taking all of us to celebrate their 40th anniversary. We'll be at BCV.

I am so excited to be going and I can't wait for 7AM Thursday morning to try and get my ADRs. :)

... our home resort. We're here right now (going home tomorrow, gotta earn some $$$ to come back in July). Already had the exact date on my calendar to make our ADRs. And we are debating where to be for the 4th of July fireworks. One year, we watched from the terrace at the California Grill (very special). Maybe we'll try Hollywood Studios this year.

myself and my girlfriend is keeping this year trip under hush hush from the kids.:grouphug: this is the 4th year stright that we planned disney as our vacation family spot June 28th-July 5th lets see how long I can keep my big mouth closed::snooty: 89 days and counting:scared: oh the pain

96 DAYS OUR FAMILY TRIP

Beach Club Villas for us and all the kids and grandchildren will be at Saratoga Springs. We are all counting down till our trip together JULY 1 - 11th :banana:

Count me in!:yay::yay: We'll be at POP Jul 11-18th. 90 day mark is Sunday. Yeah, Easter.... Hurry up hours!!!!

I guess I've got to add to the thread!! We'll be there July 18-24 staying in an offsite villa with all my family!!

Hi folks,
Can I join you...I am a (very) new poster to DIS but I have been reading/lurking for a while!

I will be traveling July 1-7 with my family of 4, my parents and brother and SIL. My parents are taking all of us to celebrate their 40th anniversary. We'll be at BCV.

I am so excited to be going and I can't wait for 7AM Thursday morning to try and get my ADRs. :)

Welcome to the group. I will update the list and post it for correction. Lois

Hi folks,

Welcome to our group!!! Lois will be along shortly to add you to our list! Happy to have you join the excitement of ADR making! Not much longer now.....

:cool1:

EDIT: You beat me to it!!!

Welcome to the group. I will update the list and post it for correction. Lois

6/26 till 7/11 disneydafty ALK/4 night Wonder cruise & SS
6/27 till 7/6 nsalz BWV
6/28 till 7/2 WeRblam (Lisa) AKV
6/28 till 7/5 Tink lover900 BWV (also traveling Disneypirate85)
6/28 till 7/12 DisneyMomX7 6/28 to 7/5 BC & 7/5 to 7/12 Poly
6/30 till 7/7 KATIESMOMMY Allstar Movies
6/30 till 7/13 MidgeD79 POP
7/1 till 7/5 Maxiesmom (7/1 @ POP & 7/2-5 @ Dolphin)
7/1 till 7/7 Twinmom04 BCV
7/1 till 7/8 Suferchick WL
7/1 till 7/9 Honor SSR
7/1 till 7/11 LUVMICKEY (Michele) BCV
7/1 till 7/11 STEAMBOAT209 SSR
7/2 till 712 DSDopey48 POP
7/2 till 7/14 (or so) BeckyScott POP
7/2 till 7/16 rondger Southern Dunes Villa
7/3 till 7/11 babby All Star Music (family suite)
7/3 till 7/10 TSMAMI POP
7/4 till 7/11 eeyoremylove
7/4 till 7/11 Diznejen1 CBR
7/5 till 7/10 mybabesuz SSR
7/5 till 7/11 Trinaweena WLV
7/5 till 7/13 bzzybee13 Sheraton Vista Resort
7/6 till 7/13 Jen-N-Troy POFQ Disneymoon
7/6 Till7/14 TrishCorb WL
7/7 till 7/14 Itinkso POFQ
7/7 till 7/14 vhartwell WL
7/7 till 7/14 carrie6466 Grand Floridian WON HER TRIP!!!
7/7 till 7/14 MissFitt CBR
7/7 till 7/16 Maverick Mike POFQ
7/7 till 7/21 Tigger i luv DISNEY
7/8 till 7/15 MeetingMickeyin2006 CBR
7/8 till 7/17 Grandma4ever (Lois) All Star Music
7/8 till 7/18 bennythepug off site
7/8 till 7/22 buffettgirl CSR and SoG
7/10 till 7/17 stnet WL
7/11 till 7/16 flipflopmom POP
7/11 till 7/18 Mickeyholic POP
7/11 till 7/18 momthechauffer CBR
7/11 till 7/18 parmtoo Ft Wilderness cabin
7/11 till 7/18 ncmtnmom CBR
7/11 till 7/18 logpey Poly
7/12 till 7/18 Brunch24 POP
7/12 till 7/24 mickeymyfavorite SSR 7/12 -7/18 & AKL 7/19 -7/24
7/13 till 7/20 Will20 CBR Priate room
7/14 till 7/21 RoseRoni2
7/15 till 7/29 tinkerbell 60 7/15 to 7/22 CBR then 7/22 to 7/29 Poly
7/16 till 7/22 DVC2E Treehouse Villas
7/16 till 7/25 nspdance POFQ
7/17 till 7/21 jmskinner SoG
7/17 till 7/23 LuvMySoldier07 (Lisa) Poly
7/17 till 7/24 Born 2b a princess CBR
7/17 till 7/25 Belle67 CR MK view
7/17 till 7/25 Belle'89 Daughter to "Belle67" CR MK View
7/17 till 7/25 Atchley WL
7/18 till 7/25 MOREMICKEYFORME (Tom & Roseann) Staying offsite
7/18 till 7/25 adamsfly SOG
7/18 till 7/25 mg711 Allstar Sports
7/18 till 7/26 Hollyster2 Yacht Club/ Poly
7/18 till 7/24 Texaslady22 Offsite
7/19 till 7/24 momtotanmanaandrearea Beach Club
7/19 till 7/25 j&t SOG
7/19 till 7/25 NikkiLovesWDW! Poly then DCL Disneynmoon
7/19 Till 7/26 WLfamily WL
7/19 till 7/31 Mrsdisneyb2b WL Disneymoon
7/19 till 8/2 PopArtGal CR 10th time at the World...however first time at the CR
7/20 till ??/?? dis princess Poly
7/20 till 7/27 neverland mom CBR
7/20 till 7/30 dolfinjuls SSR Celebrating two birthdays
7/21 till 7/28 Katiebelle21 BC
7/21 Till 7/28 TinkerCarol POP
7/22 till 7/28 LaLupita POR
7/22 till 7/29 mescad CSR
7/22 till 7/31 cwnhokie 7/22 to 7/24 AKV & 7/24 to 7/31 Horizons
7/23 till 7/30 Kaybear79 Caribbean Beach
7/23 till 8/2 Badgerfan POFQ
7/24 till 7/31 raammartin Allstar Sports
7/24 till 8/1 DisneyPoohBear POP
7/24 till 8/1 geffric All Star Music, OKW, & AKV
7/25 till 8/2 shordiebecka AKL
7/26 till 7/31 IloveAKL SSR
7/26 till 8/2 ImTooExcitedTo Sleep (Tom) POP
Last week in July MaryKLady Offsite
7/21 YenSid (Anniversay)
Date not known 10daysinJuly Poly
Date not known dragon5jt CBR
Date not known momof2intx POP
Date not known Later Mater2009 Allstar Movie

I updated the list. Please let me know if I missed anyone, if your information is recorded incorrectly, or if anything has changed. It sure is getting to be a very long list. Lois

Welcome to our group!!! Lois will be along shortly to add you to our list! Happy to have you join the excitement of ADR making! Not much longer now.....

:cool1:

EDIT: You beat me to it!!!

I didn't beat you by much. Great minds think alike.

98 days and a wake up!! One day closer and still counting.

July hours should be out tomorrow!!!! Let the final planning begin. Lois

When are you going and where do you plan to stay? You can make your ADR at 90 days out and for the 1st ten days of your trip. So if you are not staying more than 10 days you should be able to make all your ADR this Friday. Lois

Thanks! We are staying at AKL for 4 nights then RPR for one night and then 12 nights at POP so I'll be phoning a few times! I believe you used to be able to book a full 10 days but now it's linked to your ressie so I'm working on the basis of only being able to book for my first 4 nights this coming Friday (we check in 2 July) - I'm not hopeful of getting much as I reckon everyone else in the 10 situation will have been in and got what they want for 3 and 4th July...oh well - I'll need to see what happens.

We recently found out that the cast member who booked our vacation(my uncle) was let go... which makes us so upset because he has been there for so long...

So, we may be changing the place we are staying in since obviously there will be no discount... we are beyond upset...

Anyone have any ideas of another romantic place for our honeymoon?

Thanks! We are staying at AKL for 4 nights then RPR for one night and then 12 nights at POP so I'll be phoning a few times! I believe you used to be able to book a full 10 days but now it's linked to your ressie so I'm working on the basis of only being able to book for my first 4 nights this coming Friday (we check in 2 July) - I'm not hopeful of getting much as I reckon everyone else in the 10 situation will have been in and got what they want for 3 and 4th July...oh well - I'll need to see what happens.

Thanks for the information. If I figure correctly you will be there from 7/2 till 7/19. What is RPR? I will add you to the list.

Thanks for the information. If I figure correctly you will be there from 7/2 till 7/19. What is RPR? I will add you to the list.

That's correct - we are staying at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal for one night to make use of the front of the line passes.

We recently found out that the cast member who booked our vacation(my uncle) was let go... which makes us so upset because he has been there for so long...

So, we may be changing the place we are staying in since obviously there will be no discount... we are beyond upset...

Anyone have any ideas of another romantic place for our honeymoon?

I am very sorry for your Uncle's loss. I had heard that Disney was going to lay off some folks. The current economy has even effected Disney's bottom line.

I do not know how the CM discounts work but please make sure that you no longer have it before you look elsewhere. You did have a CM book your vacation for you. That is if your reason for looking elsewhere is just cost. I would understand being upset with Disney and no longer wanting to visit.

I don't have any suggestions for another place for you to Honeymoon. I am sure someone will however. I will keep positive thoughts that this works out to your advantage. Lois

I am very sorry for your Uncle's loss. I had heard that Disney was going to lay off some folks. The current economy has even effected Disney's bottom line.

I do not know how the CM discounts work but please make sure that you no longer have it before you look elsewhere. You did have a CM book your vacation for you. That is if your reason for looking elsewhere is just cost. I would understand being upset with Disney and no longer wanting to visit.

I don't have any suggestions for another place for you to Honeymoon. I am sure someone will however. I will keep positive thoughts that this works out to your advantage. Lois

Hi Lois!
I would never let go of disney!!!! :rotfl:
I just meant, what other romantic places in disney we could go to that would be less than around 8,000 for the 12 days!
We have only stayed in CBR so we arent sure of any other places. This time we were going to stay in the honeymoon suite in WL and we were all set and ready lol....

I just want to have aback up incase it all doesnt pan out :)
Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter