Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

That was my alternate plan. I was just hoping they were running again as I have Cirque tickets and the bus stop is a much shorter walk than SSR or the ride share drop off.

That was my alternate plan. I was just hoping they were running again as I have Cirque tickets and the bus stop is a much shorter walk than SSR or the ride share drop off.
If you have Cirque tickets then personally I would take a bus from AK to a resort and then transfer to a DS bus. It's quite a walk from SSR to the Cirque tent.

Is there currently a bus that goes from WL to FW? I didn't think there was any direct transportation between the two right now, but just heard someone on a vlog mention the bus.

we got delayed/ put on a later flight out today....7 hours later....considering avoiding another wait for ME.
Anyone have any recent ideas on how long and how much uber/lyfts are taking from MCO to resorts?
thanks in advance...just looking for ways to shave a bit of lost time off of a short 4 day trip.

we got delayed/ put on a later flight out today....7 hours later....considering avoiding another wait for ME.
Anyone have any recent ideas on how long and how much uber/lyfts are taking from MCO to resorts?
thanks in advance...just looking for ways to shave a bit of lost time off of a short 4 day trip.
The RideGuru app says $32 at this time. The fare can fluctuate due to surge pricing.

Ok: what’s my fastest way to get from MK to Poly after Enchantment?
Let’s consider the following options:
- Run 1.5 miles
- Walk 1.5 miles
- Boat
- Ferry to TTC then walk
- Resort Monorail to Poly
- Monorail to TTC then walk

For me, it would be running. The other options depend on when you get on board (lineups), when the boat/ferry/monorail leaves and how far your room/destination at the Poly is from your arrival point (dock/TTC/station). I often found the boat to be faster than the monorail but if you have a stroller, it is nice to leave the kids sleeping in it.

I didn’t realize the walking path was open! That’s great
If you are unfamiliar with the layout of GF and Poly, you may want to see how the path goes in daylight. If you search it up, you will find reports, guides and maps with the details. Enjoy!

I'm planning for an upcoming trip... we have a dinner ressie at Boma, and my plan is to take the bus to Jambo House directly from the park. We're staying at Poly, though, so I'm thinking to get back we can either 1) rideshare, 2) take a bus from AKL to DS, then DS to Poly, or 3) take a bus from AKL to MK (there's a holiday party that night, so I'm thinking buses should be running all night, right?), then Monorail to Poly. I'm thinking option 3 will be best, but want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Thanks!

I'm planning for an upcoming trip... we have a dinner ressie at Boma, and my plan is to take the bus to Jambo House directly from the park. We're staying at Poly, though, so I'm thinking to get back we can either 1) rideshare, 2) take a bus from AKL to DS, then DS to Poly, or 3) take a bus from AKL to MK (there's a holiday party that night, so I'm thinking buses should be running all night, right?), then Monorail to Poly. I'm thinking option 3 will be best, but want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Thanks!
Yes, if there is a holiday party, I agree with you and would choose option 3 also.

When Epcot is open at 10 am, what times does the monorail start to run to MK?

trying to decide if it’s feasible, as AP holding day guests with MK park reservations that day, to:

1. attempt to buy LL for Remy, then head back to Epcot later in the afternoon

2. park in the Epcot lot & take monorail to MK In the am

not sure what to tell the ticket taker at the Epcot gate though. They‘ve been asking on prior trips if we do have a park reservation.

Is there currently a bus that goes from WL to FW? I didn't think there was any direct transportation between the two right now, but just heard someone on a vlog mention the bus.
Yes there is. The first bus stop at WL to The Settlement at FW.

...depending upon what time your ADR is for at Boma, you can also take a bus back to DAK and switch to a bus to the Poly....just a thought.

Ok: what’s my fastest way to get from MK to Poly after Enchantment?
...personally, I think the least crowded option is the boat - of course, it makes a stop at GF first, but all in all it's less stressful.

Anyone at all may enter a Disney resort so you're more than welcome to walk through the lobby of the Beach Club to get from International Gateway to their bus stop.

One of our favourite things to do on a non-park day is to visit a number of the Disney resorts. They're each so unique and beautiful!
...unfortunately, because of Covid restrictions, they aren't allowing guests to roam freely from resort to resort without an ADR or resort reservation...at least, that was as of the beginning of October. Let me clarify one thing: you can go by foot [ie: walk around the lake from BC/YC to BWV or vice versa, but you cannot drive up by car and enter a resort with a resort or restaurant reservation.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!