Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

Please can we be removed from the list - we have have had to cancel the cruise.

Its nothing bad just personal commitments have meant we can not be away.

Sorry to everyone that has already made their gifts :(

I'm sorry to hear you've had to change your plans, Elise. Here's hoping you can re-schedule soon!

Just got our room assignment, we are now in 6512, they bumped us from a cat 8B GTY to an 8A, not really thrilled with the split room style or single bathroom, we booked the 8B for the split bathroom.

Just got our room assignment, we are now in 6512, they bumped us from a cat 8B GTY to an 8A, not really thrilled with the split room style or single bathroom, we booked the 8B for the split bathroom.

Congrats on getting your cabin assignment! :thumbsup2
The list has been updated.

i am really not happy at all about not getting the split bath we needed and paid for, not sure what i can do now

i am really not happy at all about not getting the split bath we needed and paid for, not sure what i can do now

I'm curious about this. The places I have looked say that only 6514 has the single bath. Did the info from Disney tell you this? You'd think if they disclosed a single bath in a few other rooms in this category, they would include all of them :confused3.

Weird.

I have found threads about the cat 8A's on the boards with pics, they all say they all have they single bath. this room is just one big room, no divider curtain for us and the kids, there is a pole in the middle of the room someplace, thats not a big deal, but when trying to get ready, only one can be in the bathroom getting ready while the others would have to change in the room. if we at least had a divider curtain, it would not be as bad, but my daughter is really not wanting to change in a big room with us there or watch us change as well which i dont blame her. I have email tracey at DU and they are checking to see if we can be moved or not, technically it is an upgrade from the 8B we paid for, but i would have much rather had that than an 8A, esp with only one bath! Guess we wait and see now. This has really put a damper on our entire trip.

Hi
I arranged a cabin tour of the Disney Dream staterooms on my last August 2011 cruise.
One of our participants had cabin 6514 next door.
I can verify that it only had one large bathroom. Apart from the "dancing pole" in the middle it was pretty spacious and bright with two large port holes.

But I understand the need for the privacy curtain or split bathroom. Our cabin 8184, has a similar arrangement, so I can see our DD15 using that for changing also. Fortunately, no one minds getting into their birthday suits in front of me and our cabin's square footage and balcony space is probably a bit bigger than the one bedroom suites upstairs.

UPDATE- we have an addition to the FE list.

Since we had one cabin cancel last week (sorry to see you go Elise79), I have added a family from the Wait List.

Cabin 9136 EpcotEric has joined the FE exchange.

We still have 43 cabins participating as of this evening.

UPDATE- we have an addition to the FE list.

Since we had one cabin cancel last week (sorry to see you go Elise79), I have added a family from the Wait List.

Cabin 9136 EpcotEric has joined the FE exchange.

We still have 43 cabins participating as of this evening.

Cool!, I have updated pdf. making a few changes to the layout to limit pages so I will post an image later on for people to check over for errors.

We just got our room assignment. Fast43 and family will be in 5186.

Changes noted.;)

Just 4 cabins left to go.:hourglass

Brenda

our cabin # will more than likely be changing, hopefully soon. we are not thrilled with the HA room 6512 assigned, they are working on it to see if it can be changed, if not we will more than likely pay to upgrade to the verandah room that is GTY as well, so we will have to wait again.

I still have your FE gift in my unassigned pile, but it's going in the suitcase tonight with everyone else's so nothing gets left behind.

We just got our room assignment. Fast43 and family will be in 5186.

I have updated my pdf file. :thumbsup2

our cabin # will more than likely be changing, hopefully soon. we are not thrilled with the HA room 6512 assigned, they are working on it to see if it can be changed, if not we will more than likely pay to upgrade to the verandah room that is GTY as well, so we will have to wait again.

I still have you at 6512 but if it changes after the fact its not a big deal as linda will post changes on her door.

ok, so I changed and updated the PDF files. Since there now going to be printed and handed out I wanted to cut down the pages.

If anyone spots any errors please let me know.

FEPDF1Page.jpg

FEPDFPage2-1.jpg

FAB-U-LOUS JOB Mike!!! :cool1:

Wow!!

These maps/lists will be distributed in the Fantasy Conference Room on Deck 5 Mid-Ship once we board. It will be open from 1-3pm.
This is the same room we pick up credentials and goodie bags- so everyone will have to stop by before we sail away.

Mike is attaching the ballots for best door and best Fish Extender to this and there will be rules and instructions with it as well.

If anyone has any questions- you can ask me anytime. Leave a note on my door, use the wave pones to contact me, or just find me at any of the events!

ok, so I changed and updated the PDF files. Since there now going to be printed and handed out I wanted to cut down the pages.

If anyone spots any errors please let me know.

FEPDF1Page.jpg

FEPDFPage2.jpg

Oops...You put Ashleigh and Elizabeth in room 7074 and they are with tigger813 and doconeill in 7008! We would be happy to share them with Mary Jo but not sure she'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter